Navigation
Horneyindian
Horneyindian - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Aug 2014
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-17 16:00:16

Would really love to know what happened then?
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-17 16:13:47

The bad guys where exposed as idiots and now have some other police on their trail.

As for Cinderella and her big bad wolf.. well he ate her every night and they all lived happily ever after!
rahul06
rahul06 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
26 Jan 2013
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 10:03:47

Hi All,

I just received a call now from a gentlemen claiming he is from the Kempton Park police station he claims a charge has been laid against me by a lady I had met a few weeks back. When I asked question they seemed to get annoyed and he (white male) handed the phone to a (African male). Can anyone who has experienced this please personal message me more details and ways to deal with this.
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-21 10:44:48

@Rahul it's the same guys hun. It seems to be 1 lady feeding info. I think yall need to get together and take her on
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 940
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 10:58:36

On 2019-02-21 10:03:47 rahul06 said:
Hi All,

I just received a call now from a gentlemen claiming he is from the Kempton Park police station he claims a charge has been laid against me by a lady I had met a few weeks back. When I asked question they seemed to get annoyed and he (white male) handed the phone to a (African male). Can anyone who has experienced this please personal message me more details and ways to deal with this.





WHO IS THE LADY (BITCH) DOING THIS????
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 1923
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 11:21:03

On 2019-02-21 10:03:47 rahul06 said:
Hi All,
I just received a call now from a gentlemen claiming he is from the Kempton Park police station he claims a charge has been laid against me by a lady I had met a few weeks back. When I asked question they seemed to get annoyed and he (white male) handed the phone to a (African male). Can anyone who has experienced this please personal message me more details and ways to deal with this.



NAME AND SHAME!!!
Duke_of_Hazard
Duke_of_Hazard - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2014
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 11:30:04

Name her... So we can all avoid her, and those that have visited her know it's a scam when they get a call.
tokolosh1907
tokolosh1907 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 12:13:56

On 2019-02-21 10:03:47 rahul06 said:
Hi All,

I just received a call now from a gentlemen claiming he is from the Kempton Park police station he claims a charge has been laid against me by a lady I had met a few weeks back. When I asked question they seemed to get annoyed and he (white male) handed the phone to a (African male). Can anyone who has experienced this please personal message me more details and ways to deal with this.


Also got a call this morning from a White male claiming I used fake notes and and and...
He said he was from Ferndale SAPS. He said the incident happened on Monday, however I haven't visited a WG in the last few weeks.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-21 12:31:15
Edited: 2019-02-21 13:01:38

Please dont assume that all the ,ladies are involved.
They are extorting information from ladies by using different scare tactics. Eg. Telling ladies they are being arrested for human trafficking. Or a client made a case against them for theft. They then say to the ladies they will make the case go away if she gives him 5 clients numbers. The seem to target girls that are vulnerable and naive and scare them shitless into disclosing what should be private info. In some case they have booked girls then stolen their phones and cash.

I have all their info. Whatsapp or pm me and I will send to those who need help.

Ignore them and do not respond.

Yet another reason for clients to take responsibility for your extra mural activities and get a punting phone.

Mwah

Arz
martinm
martinm - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Mar 2007
Posts to Date: 1761
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 12:48:08

This is scary stuff. As punters we need to be very careful!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.