Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: RacePlay
Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-28 16:48:18

On 2023-03-28 15:56:12 Eatmyass said:
Ohhh no is this the part where I cry ?? I'm so bothered a lot of people disagree even though I've already done it now :)

Just have a Lonnngg list to scratch off. A lot of girls are down & you guys can't do anything about it. You can only whine & fight with your keyboard online.

Is it because I'm enjoy white women :( ??

Nope.

I don't believe it is because u enjoyed fucking a White woman the way u wanted just as much as a black woman might enjoy fucking a white guy.

I truly believe it is the "k" word that is the problem here and one can understand it if we really gonna own up to the politics and hypocrisy that is VERY alive in this beautiful country .

By the way...I do hope it was a true fuckfest.

And...

I do hope I shall have the pleasure of u as mentioned!..in my RB way!

RB.
Eatmyass
Eatmyass - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 16:51:58
Edited: 2023-03-28 16:53:06

@Petite Maya

Haha stop before they turn it into a race thing !! We don't need that.

The girls who commented publicly will get reviews but those who came into my inbox (safe place) won't get reviews to protect them from judgment etc & also to keep their business going. They messaged in private for a reason.

I'll come enjoy you too ;)
Eatmyass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 16:58:42

On 2023-03-28 16:48:18 Russian Bridgitte said:

Nope.

I don't believe it is because u enjoyed fucking a White woman the way u wanted just as much as a black woman might enjoy fucking a white guy.

I truly believe it is the "k" word that is the problem here and one can understand it if we really gonna own up to the politics and hypocrisy that is VERY alive in this beautiful country .

By the way...I do hope it was a true fuckfest.

And...

I do hope I shall have the pleasure of u as mentioned!..in my RB way!

RB.

Well you would be surprised 1 guy messaged me taking shit but well spoken as always RB. Much respect for you

Stay Sexy , can't wait :)
TebogoKhumalo
TebogoKhumalo - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 18:10:47

On 2023-03-23 09:19:15 Eatmyass said:
Are there any women in here preferably white who are interested in RACEPLAY / RACE PLAY.
Like role playing racist situations could be apartheid, slave master etc. or revenge from the black man Putting you in your place (consensual)

Would love to experience a white women saying The K word while I'm inside her. Words like "you love this white pussy kaffer" "give me that black dick" while I'm fucking her.
"You like how I suck your black dick [ Name Removed by ESA Admin ]"

And I would say stuff like "you love this black dick huh " "take this black dick".

I Have the same fetish, ladies please do send me a DM as well.
danwest
danwest - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 09:35:33

This thread just proves that words are actually stronger than actions.
Eatmyass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 09:41:41

On 2023-03-29 09:35:33 danwest said:

This thread just proves everything depends on how you see things.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 09:56:59

On 2023-03-29 09:35:33 danwest said:

I suppose the reaction would be the same if a white guy was looking for a kink in the same way

Something along the lines

"Looking for a black girl who will scream fuck me "my boss, my master" while I stick my white schlong into her black pussy real deep."....any takes?

Some things just sound very wrong and know to touch people's sensibilities depending on much that may have touched their lives in the mainstream of things away from the microcosmic space that esa is....and may find it difficult to disassociate.

SA is a pool of hypocrisy and a nation still trying to heal from atrocities on all sides of the fence then and now...and as I have said, promulgated by fuckers who like to keep shit alive feeding their sick minds and troubled spirit including the vile anc who will play the race card to stay in power.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 10:02:52

On 2023-03-29 09:41:41 Eatmyass said:
On 2023-03-29 09:35:33 danwest said: This thread just proves that words are actually stronger than actions.

This thread just proves everything depends on how you see things.

Yep.

A glass half full

Or

Half empty.

Again I say....I think it is the double standards and hypocrisy that plays out that has got dicks in a knot.

Why can u use the "k" word simply because u are black and any other race may be accused of racism.

Imagine a white man saying...

"I am looking for a "k" with a big dick to join this white anaconda in fucking a horny black b*tch."

....shit .....

Words do have POWER and can unite or cause mayhem ....hiding my face in the palm of my hands.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5817
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 10:08:22

Eatmyass

As to u and I....passion WILL be ours!!!

Cannot wait to show u what makes me tick.

Till then!

RB.
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 10:27:32

On 2023-03-29 10:02:52 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2023-03-29 09:41:41 Eatmyass said: On 2023-03-29 09:35:33 danwest said:
Words do have POWER and can unite or cause mayhem ....hiding my face in the palm of my hands.

RB.

Absolutely! I hate when people use the word tranny or say things deliberately to try belittle me.

BUT as someone else mentioned, we give those words power.

I was not always so conscious of how I speak, but it is my responsibility as a transman who is in the public eye and also someone who has worked several 12 step programs to pause and think before I speak. To select my words carefully and to be considerate of others.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.