Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-23 14:17:05

NB: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be aware. I do not offer doubles with any advertiser on the ESA platform or any other platform for that matter. Please do not be misled by any advertiser alluding to the possibility of me pairing up with them for doubles in the future - or ever.

Take care guys xxx
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-23 14:40:13

Hey Leila B!

Would you be open to dressing up in a shiffon saree,no blouse,and draped in the fashion where your beautiful waist & back would be revealed,in a booking?

And if you could put 1 clenched hand at the side of your waist,& do that hip shake that Bollywood Ladies do in their item songs in their movies,Oh MY FREAKING GAWDDDD!!

Now THAT would be stratospheric level hawt.

(Have you seen my Meds?)

Take care.

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-23 15:16:06

On 2022-09-23 14:40:13 Forsyth P Jones said:
Hey Leila B!

Would you be open to dressing up in a shiffon saree,no blouse,and draped in the fashion where your beautiful waist & back would be revealed,in a booking?

And if you could put 1 clenched hand at the side of your waist,& do that hip shake that Bollywood Ladies do in their item songs in their movies,Oh MY FREAKING GAWDDDD!!

(Have you seen my Meds?)

Take care.

Like so?.....m.youtube.com/watch

I'd love to JONESY, but I only have a lehenga choli (cream and gold), saree about that :p

You are most welcome to bring your meds along, as long as they are over the counter meds ;-)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-23 15:30:01
Edited: 2022-09-23 15:48:30

On 2022-09-23 14:17:05 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
NB: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be aware. I do not offer doubles with any advertiser on the ESA platform or any other platform for that matter. Please do not be misled by any advertiser alluding to the possibility of me pairing up with them for doubles in the future - or ever.

Take care guys xxx

Dear Leila.

I reached out to u once as u came hugely recommended by a well known contributor on this thread when it comes to excellent service by shemales.

Ur response did take me aback but, I took it in my stride after responding to ur PM and NEVER again contacted u.

And thus to ALL who might have taken my participation on another thread asking for pairings in the wrong light....

PLEASE NOTE.... not to read ANY name into my wish to pair with a shemale.

But. Yes. I did reach out to Leila.

Written without prejudice and apologies for it being on this thread.

It needed to be said.

Sincerely

Russian Bridgitte.
mojompower
mojompower - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1215
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-23 19:15:28

On 2022-09-23 15:16:06 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
On 2022-09-23 14:40:13 Forsyth P Jones said: Hey Leila B!

(Have you seen my Meds?)

Take care.

I'd love to JONESY, but I only have a lehenga choli (cream and gold), saree about that :p

You are most welcome to bring your meds along, as long as they are over the counter meds ;-)

OMG Leila oh Leila - Game set and match made. see you soon angel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-23 19:53:51

On 2022-09-23 19:15:28 mojompower said:
On 2022-09-23 15:16:06 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: On 2022-09-23 14:40:13 Forsyth P Jones said: Hey Leila B!

(Have you seen my Meds?)

Take care.

OMG Leila oh Leila - Game set and match made. see you soon angel

Hope to see you soon MOJOMPOWER ... xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-25 21:55:46
Edited: 2022-09-25 22:04:48

On 2022-09-04 23:13:29 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
On 2022-05-19 16:23:26 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: On 2022-05-15 22:23:25 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:

PS: Just a little teaser ... One of THE MOST asked questions - "Have you ever taken a guy home who did not know YOUR SECRET?" I will be answering this one IN DEPTH. Keep your eyes peeled :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When it comes to men hitting on transwomen, there are 3 different types of men/scenarios

***TYPE/SCENARIO 2***

"Every magic trick consists of 3 parts, or acts. The first part is called THE PLEDGE, the magician shows you something ordinary. The second act is called THE TURN, the magician takes the ordinary and makes it into something extraordinary. But you wouldn't clap yet, because making something disappear isn't enough. You have to bring it BACK. Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because, of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled."
[Intro by John Cutter (Michael Caine) to the movie THE PRESTIGE]

The second type/scenario is the man who meets a T-girl and knows (or suspects) her "secret". He knows or suspects - but "does not want to know". Maybe his lust overrides his logic? Maybe good old denial kicks in? Or maybe he just falls under the spell of a Master Seductress. Most transwomen are highly accomplished Seductresses - we have to be.

When the time comes for the bedroom fun, they (the guy) might say things such as, " I knew it!" or "I had an idea" or "someone told me but I couldn't believe it", etc. Liar liar pants on fire? Who knows. Just go with the flow, I suppose :))))))))))))))))))))

PS: I highly recommend the movie I quoted from, THE PRESTIGE. It has an impressive cast - Scarlett Johansson, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Michael Caine and also David Bowie as NIKOLA TESLA. Worth a watch 9/10
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-02 22:45:28
Edited: 2022-10-02 23:15:04

Hi Everybody :-) I can't take credit for this well written piece I found on one of the many Trans-themed sites I frequent. I am also subscribed to soooo many trans YouTubers' channels (too much time on my hands, right?) Please enjoy :-)

"To be a transsexual is a magical, wondrous thing.

Consider. We are given many gifts in compensation for the terrible loss of our childhood as ourselves, and for the pain we endure. We are by some as yet unknown mechanism statistically far more intelligent, as a class, than perhaps any other kind of people. We are almost universally more creative, and we often possess incredible levels of courage and self determination, demonstrated by our very survival, and ultimate attainment of our goal. We are rare as miracles, and in our own way, as magical, or so has been the belief of all ancient cultures on the earth.

We are given awareness that others would never experience, understanding of gender, of the human condition, of society and the roles and hidden rules unquestioned within it. We are given a window into the lives of both sexes, and cannot help but be, to some degree, beyond either. From this we have a rare opportunity: to choose our own life, outside predetermined and unquestioned definition or role. We can do new things, original things, only because our experience is so unique.

We get to be true shapeshifters, and experience the sheer wonder of a real rebirth into the world. Our brains and bodies gain benefit from having been bathed in and altered by the hormones of both sexes. We appear to retain our visible youthfulness where others wrinkle, and for years longer. We possess neural advantages from both sexes, such as the language advantages of the feminized brain, and the spatial abilities of the masculinized brain both. We are shocked into waking up, if we allow it, to a life we create for ourselves...we are not automatically doomed to sleepwalk through life.

After our transformations, after the full-moon lycanthropic miracle that the modern age affords us, we can live lives of success and love, and genuine specialness, if we choose. If we can get past our upbringing, past the programming, the bigotry, the messages of disgust from the culture around us, if we can stand as ourselves in freedom, then our special gifts grant us a heritage of wondrous power.

We have a proud and marvelous history. In ancient days we were magic incarnate. We were Nadle, Winkte, Two-Souls, Shamans and healers and magical beings to our communities. We possessed the ability to give the blessings of the gods and spirits, and were prized as companions, lovers, and teachers.

We were the prize gift of ancient tribes, entertainers, designers and dreamers. Sometimes we were the -somewhat reluctant- rulers of empires, and the consorts of emperors. We were champions and warriors too, who were feared for our unique gifts turned to inevitable victory.

Know that it is only in recent centuries, with the rise of the single minded, monolithic and monotheistic desert religions, filled with harsh single gods and twisted, narrow morals, that our kind have become reviled, the objects of scorn. Once, we were the kin of the gods.

To be transsexual is not easy, and it is not a birth that could be envied, but neither is it a damnation. It was once considered a rare wonder, if a mixed one; a faery gift that cuts as it blesses.

And in the modern age, of hormones and surgery, we are the first generations of our kind to finally know the joy of complete transformation, of truly gaining our rightful bodies. No other transsexuals in history have been so fortunate.

I say that we are unicorns, rare and wondrous, with still a touch of ancient magic and the kinship of the gods. Though it is agony, beyond the fire we have the opportunity to become alchemic gold.

We have much to add to the world, and to give to ourselves and those who love us.

We have always been, we are still the prize of the tribe, for only the world around us has changed, the desert harshness branding us vile. We are still the same.

Our compensations are real, and our lives are special; we have but to grasp the gifts born of our sufferings.

When I look around me at the mundane lives, there are times I think that maybe I am glad I was born transsexual, for I would never have been what I have become without that curse. I cannot help but be grateful for my uniqueness, so I am brought to a strange revelation:

Deep down, I cherish having been born a transsexual."
Pantser
Pantser - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-05 17:22:37

I read all the posts on your thread and watched some of the videos. It is very informative and I understand way more now. Thank you Leila, visit is definitely on the cards.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.