Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Time allocation
Time allocation
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

Hi, this is questions for both clients and service providers.

If a client book an hour with a lady, how the time should be allocated?

Last time I visited a venue and chose one hour full treatment course with a lady. Below is the details of the service I received.

- Shower (alone)-5 min
- Massage - 5 min
- BJ (with) - 30 second
- Insertion - 3 min
- Shower (alone)- 5 min

It was over within 25min

She would not let me kiss or go down on her. Complete waste of money.

My idea of one hour course would be to receive at least 30 min of massage then BJ and Insertion. I know I did not last long but I doubt that anyone can do it for 30 min non-stop.

I think it is also the lady's duty to keep the client occupied for the full one hour. I also find a lot of ladies won't let client touch or go down on them at all.

I know Sally is going to say that I should have asked the lady for longer massage etc, but please understand some people are shy and would prefer profesional to take control.

Guys and ladies, any comment?
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Time allocation
Re: Time allocation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

Joburger, this is all too common. My suggestion: go to a massage venue, where you get shower for 5 mins, massage for 35-40 mins, mutual masturbation for 15-20 mins, and shower for 5 mins again.

Sure, you don't get a BJ - but a BJ with a condom sucks (so to speak). And you don't get to shag her either, but let me assure you, 20 minutes of mutual masturbation is great sex.

Try someone like Megan at Divine, and she'll let you go down on her too ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Time allocation
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:44

Narcissus, thanks for your comment. Actually the place I went is advertised as massage parlor on this site with some girl offer more than just massge, that is why I sort of assumed that the massage will take most part of the hour and simply replace mutual masturbation to inter-course.

But I can't agree with you more, I should have stick to normal massage instead.

I really think that most of the ladies in this industry lack proffesionalism (in a way, they are extremely proffesional though,,,).
Spicy
Spicy - Re: Time allocation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Well Guys, I must admit that this is common practice amongst most of the women, except for a very few. The bottom line for them is the money, without taking into consideration that they stipulate an hour (i.e R 500 a Hour), which is actually 25 - 30 mins, including the showers.

I wonder if there is a solution? do we as clients have the right to express dissatisfaction?

As most of them ask for payment before, we cannot do much about money already paid. I have has this kinda experince to. Money is left at bedside, you take a shower, money is gone by the time you finished the shower. Then its exactly as described by Joburger, another shower and you shown the door. Are we not afforded the "right" through our payment to get a "Full Hour".

Any comments / guide... Sally?
Italo
Italo - Re: Time allocation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile

I agree, but then again, if I do not get my full hour, I vote "with my feet" and I do not go back again.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Time allocation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile

Jacylen is highly recommended for massage, + extras.
Donna in Pta also gives a nice massage and holds a nice conversation, very nice lady.

Joburger, always discuss the treatment and your expectations before handing over cash, I've also in the past made that mistake of not discussing first!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I have tried on many occasion to warn or share my story on this site using very constructive comment but Sally keeps deleting my comments. However, she elects to keep comment such as "Horrible, horrible, horrible"... I just don't get the her criteria.

Anyway, avoid Donna at Rio if you can. She was exactly like what the above discribed and she charges higher than other girl working there.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Thank you guys for your comment.

Since Sally rarely lets us post constructive but negative comments about girls advertised on this site. Is it possible for someone to set up a blog or site so that we can share honest comments regarding ladys/venues etc? I would do it but I know nothing about web,,,
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I've made a stab at it:

http://zafr.blogspot.com/

Obviously, it is going to need to be added to! Hopefully this is where you lot can help out.

If you don't want to write a review, you are more than welcome to send me the cash to visit the lady in question, and I will write the review on your behalf. :-)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Great work Pncr Gbja Fpurzr!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.