Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-15 10:50:23

Name: Rene

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Rene's Full Profile]

Rene is a gorgeous Ghanaian woman, young, very pretty, with an lovely sexy voice. I almost missed out on a wonderful booking: I misunderstood the price that she quoted, and very nearly left when she asked for more. I was starting to dress when she said she would honour the booking at the price that I understood.

I was apprehensive that the booking might be influenced by our disagreement, and perhaps it was just a bit awkward to start with, but within a couple of minutes the fires had been lit. She is an excellent kisser, and her breasts are even better than they look in the photos here. You can spend a lot of time on them, but don't neglect the rest of Rene's delectable body, with near perfect proportions. The sight of her sqeezing and caressing her own breasts as she received oral is one of those sights that you fix into your memory. She offered oral to me, but I was already very excited and anxious to be deep inside her delicious pussy, so she mounted me on top, and the sex in that position was stunning: the feel of her grinding against me, with my penis deep inside, alternated with long, sensual thrusts was amazing. The look of bliss on her face, combined with what she was doing was absolutely intoxicating. I turned her onto her back, and continued in that position, sometimes sitting up to enjoy seeing her breasts moving in the frantic rhythm between our bodies. Whenever our mouths were close, she kissed me through our mutual panting, and even used her tongue to thrust into my ear, in imitation of my thrusting into her. As she got close, I couldn't resist changing back to oral with finger stimulation as well, so as to feel that wondrful sensation of her pussy spasming around my finger as she came. When I came back inside her, we switched to doggy to finish, and what a glorious sight to see, she really has the body of a perfect sex Goddess. What is more, she has that wonderful habit of seeking a physical connection beyond the genital; her feet searching to press in close against my legs, her arms holding tight around me.

I was completely spent by the experience with Rene, and loved chatting afterwards, caressed by that oh so sexy voice, and captivated by her lovely face. If I have been too graphic in describing my experience, please forgive my impertinence; but I do want to emphasize that she is not someone to approach as just a sex receptacle: there is so much more to a potential experience with her. She is really an exceptional lover, and treating her like that will yield huge rewards.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Rene
Rene - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-12-19 00:31:51

Thanks Gary. I absolutely had an awesome time with you. You were just as amazing! :) muah
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2012-12-23 14:09:50

This sounds very suspect.
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-23 14:42:09

Too good to be true...where r the head honchos to verify the above rating?
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-23 19:34:31

Gary has over 140 posts since 2007, and goes to great lengths to explain the misunderstanding at the beginning of the appointment, that's seems credible enough to me! What is suspicous to me is that two fellows with less than 5 posts between them should regard them post as suspicous on the same day!
vpersonal
vpersonal - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-23 23:41:38

@9inchnubian

Yup, agree with that.
WTH
vpersonal
vpersonal - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-23 23:43:44

Infact..?

Gary>
..>>
You Still @Alive?

..<<

vinn
vinn - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-24 09:34:08

Who are the head honchos,being referred to and how are they gonna verify the rating?
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-26 10:26:08

Ok , let me withdraw my statement of suspicion, guys until I go en check Rene myself. Fair??
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-26 17:17:50

How about an apology, too. You damaged Rene's business and reputation, and you had no basis for doing so.

If you had used any intelligence in assessing my review, you would have checked my credentials. You would have found that:

I have been actively commenting and reviewing on this forum for a long time. You have no reviews and 7 posts to date.

Where I have given reviews, the opinions expressed in those reviews have often been echoed by subsequent reviews.

I do not give only favourable reviews, and have given both favourable and unfavourable reviews to women working in the same venue; hence, it is unlikely that I have any ulterior motives.

Rene confirmed the substance of my review in her reply; by questioning my review, you called her reputation into question.

So no, it is not fair to withdraw your suspicions; you need to do more. You need to unequivocally apologize to Rene for the potential damage that you did to her business during the days when your unsubstantiated, unresearched, and inane ("where r the head honchos to verify..") remarks were posted.

The women who work in this industry who provide service at the level that Rene provided to me work hard to build their reputations and clientele. Thoughtless and ignorant remarks like yours do damage. If you actually do visit Rene, I suggest a tip of at least the value of the booking to make up for what you have done. But an apology here is a minimum.

Molefe, you are beneath contempt for not even making a lame "withdrawal" like Matobetsa. But now having read your previous comments, it is to be expected.

In the future, when you wish to question a review, use the 'search forum' function found under the 'search' tab, and type in the name of the person posting the review, and check their previous reviews and comments. You can keep from doing damage to an innocent service provider, and keep from embarrassing yourself.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.