Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - I don't do white WG..!
I don't do white WG..!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-27 17:44:41

I don't do white WG ..Never did ..Never will..!

Simply because I don't find them sexually appetising to me or attractive.

This is a matter of preference than race.

I prefer my black sisters.

#justmyopinion

#IhopeIdontGetBanned

RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Gold Member
Joined:
25 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 19:00:48

Hahahahaaaaa!!!

Good for you!

#theresatrollinthedungeon
hunkyguy
hunkyguy - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Jan 2016
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 19:36:40
Edited: 2016-12-27 19:37:19

@master dick.

So your telling me that if a white wg spread her legs open right in front of you ,you would walk away

Lol bullshit



Mangokim
Mangokim - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 20:06:02

On 2016-12-27 19:36:40 hunkyguy said:


So your telling me that if a white wg spread her legs open right in front of you ,you would walk away

I'm for sure that I wouldn't.
I will bam her like there is no tomorrow!



[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-27 20:54:15

and good for you, thats your choice, all the more for me to explore :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-12-27 21:23:20

I hear you bro. It's a matter of preference just like other white dudes don't like black beauties. I'm also in the same boat. I just don't find white women attractive. Can't even get little willy up when a white gal is naked next to me. Black beauties only for me.
Tizz
Tizz - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 21:25:25

Where are ESA police when we need them!
ffs Lock away these 2 trolls (Lilly and Mr Dick)into a room full of viagra laced food and drinks and throw away the key!!!
lusty.kendra
lusty.kendra - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 21:26:47

the fox and the sour grapes.........
Tizz
Tizz - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 21:26:49

In a room...grammar check...
sweetman10
sweetman10 - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 21:39:24

@Master Dick. I feel u. I don't even open their profiles. They just don't do it for me
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.