Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Ladies in PTA
Ladies in PTA
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:58

Hi All;

I have 'endured' many phone calls to various ladies listed on this site(and others) but have yet to find a sexy lady that is willing to see a indian client.

Though everyone has their personal rules etc, i feel that all ladies should try to stipulate on their listing if they are interracial or not - That way, we 'non-white' okes know before-hand (no pun intended).

Just my 2 Zim Dollars worth;

Cheers
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies in PTA
Re: Ladies in PTA
Less than 5 posts

is peter botha still rule this country.wats with u girls.
come on one u do the hookers job u cant be so difficult .no white no black no brown.....wats important is wat u earn .isnt it
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Ladies in PTA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile

I ll be glad to know who is / was peter botha?
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Ladies in PTA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile

He's the brother of Frik..... ;-)
wonderman
wonderman - Re: Ladies in PTA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile

Pik surely
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

peter botha used to be one of the famous advise r for the aparteid government who used tu rule the country.hes been kidnapped by the mossad agent in the year 95 and found dead in namibia border.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Ladies in PTA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile

LMFAO!!!!!

If Indian okes will stop to try and bargain-bargain and all and all, then more white girls would probably do business with them. I know its every indian oke's fantasy to have a white girlfriend, but as far as working girls are concerned, I've heard numerous stories of how bad indian clients are, they always complain, and always try to negotiate the price down. I know white working girls who tried to accomodate some indian clients, but quickly changed back to whites only due to bad experiences.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

yeah ur right but not all indian are the same,come on johan not from u pls.

concerning botha i work for the french army and information collected from secret sercice mossad botha was himself married first to a n indian who was the mistress of one of the chief executive iwhite guyn ur government......namibian agents also had lots of private video of ur white executives ministers having affairs with malay ccoloured women during apartheid....do u wan some more secrets guys........

his daughter now is a hooker in jhb under code name delphine de la galleria she is around 40 something........
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

oops sorry for gramatical mistakes guys but dont forget im french ......

any guys still working in army........in this forum........or still having acess to contractors files for a é way ticket to irak.......code name contractdelta......
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

12-Oct-2004 Botha, Johan South African Convoy attack Baghdad (south of) Security contractor Omega Risk Solutions

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.