Navigation
TheDetailsAccount
TheDetailsAccount - Free condoms
Free condoms
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 06:33:35

Hi all, i noticed that as important as condoms are for us all they are expensive.

Where do WGs buy them or get them for free? Because if they bought, than a large portion of their earnings are going just on condoms and room rent alone.

I heard librarys have them for free? Is the sandton library going to have them lol
I am asking this out of curiosity because some on the forums have stated that government condoms give off a smell that stays for a long time not too sure but where can we get these without it being awkward when you walking out with 20 condoms:)

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Free condoms
Re: Free condoms
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5122
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 06:40:25

The local clinic provide condoms for free. Use to get a box or two at a time for the workers on the farm.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Free condoms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2280
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 07:19:14

Also feel condoms no longer as freely available. There was a stage where in (most) gov depts toilets, it was available. I have not seen in a long time.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Free condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 07:36:18

I buy Trust condoms most times.
Clicks 3 per box R15.
30 boxes R450....
Government issue condomsI use for my strap ons. I get mine at the clinic close to Unitas hospital..freely available there.
Max is the name. Flavor condoms..

Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Free condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2604
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 07:41:44
Edited: 2024-01-18 07:44:02

We buy them. And I personally look at it as 1 or two condoms for a booking. That's between R5 to R70 per condom. So if I use R5 to get half an hour fee, it's really not as bad as OP makes it sound. Clinics do give them out for free but most guys hate those. I personally do too. I don't want a banana smelling coochie, even if its just for an hour.

Like every other industry we need to have 'operational costs'...in our case accommodation, condoms, toiletries...
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Free condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 08:01:11

Hun maybe ask your client to kindly bring a box with to booking.

I do that. Because some clients have personal preferences.

Keep some spare ones just in case.

I do that and I have not had any complaints.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Free condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 08:18:33

On 2024-01-18 07:36:18 Kaycee said:
I buy Trust condoms most times.

these actually work great! yesterday i used the last of the Durex i had (specially bought for a big boy of mine) as they kept breaking or coming off before we even got into 'the deed'.. so i slipped into my (usual) stash of [ultra thin] choice condoms and not only did it survive my Gorilla Grip... it also collected what looked lke could've been a litre of man milk XD
10/10 would recommend
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Free condoms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1184
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 08:49:45

Good morning
Condoms do protect both punter and WG and as such I would reason that it will be worth to invest in good condoms. As such, punters can find out what type of condoms a WG is providing and if not if they can bring along own choice of gloves. Since it however sometimes is inconvenient to purchase a box of three preferred ones before a booking it may be worth the consideration for those WG's who do make use of Government issued or than cheap condoms which may fail to purchase some quality condoms which a punter can purchase directly from the WG for the booking, that is if the punter is not happy with the make of condoms used by the WG.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Free condoms
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-01-18 08:54:29
Edited: 2024-01-18 08:56:11

On 2024-01-18 08:01:11 Sharlyn said:
Hun maybe ask your client to kindly bring a box with to booking.

I do that. Because some clients have personal preferences.

Keep some spare ones just in case.

I do that and I have not had any complaints.

Just my personal view, I find it incredibly inconvenient when asked to bring condoms. It means I have to stop at a garage which adds extra time to my trip. I'm probably just lazy, but it's annoying to me. I get it if the client has a particular preference then surely you cannot ask the lady to take money and time to go buy them especially for you. However for the standard punter who doesn't really have a preference (other than it must be safe and decent) it should be included in the booking cost. This just sounds to me like passing the cost on to the punter.
Victoria The Original
Victoria The Original - Re: Free condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5315
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-18 09:01:06

I always get mine at dischem so yes it's getting costly. I dont trust government ones for a long time now. I would rather spend the money and be safe than go for free ones. Remember the government STAPLING info papers to the condom wrappers?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.