Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-07 23:07:27

Name: She-male Honey

City: Johannesburg

Area: Woodmead/Khyber Rock

Full Profile: [View She-male Honey's Full Profile]

After all the hana-hana about photoshop ect. I must commend ESA - this shoot had me sold pretty much straight away. I did not speak to Honey on the phone but the girl who made the booking was excellent and SMS's me the address right away. The house is in a quiet upmarket neighbourhood and even they are still renovating it is in excellent nick and very clean. The service was very friendly and the place very secure. When Honey came in I thought "ok, so this is where my research has finally failed me...(again commending ESA as I have yet to be let down by this site). She was taller than I imagined and the face at first seemed different. When she lost the shoes, let the hair down and we jumped in the shower - Phenomenal...leaving me babbling random bullshit. So much fun, possibly the best bj I have had, and when she blew her load in my mouth...very cool. Awesome body, funky playful humour, and perfect face - especially with the braces. Only downer was her chewing gum which actually did not bother - I was having too good a time. I did not think I was going to book another SM for a while but this was a dam good start to 2015. I usually don't go back for more - but hell this one I would like to adventure with.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
sgcpbhs
sgcpbhs - Re: Review - She-male Honey - Woodmead/Khyber Rock Johannesburg
Re: Review - She-male Honey - Woodmead/Khyber Rock Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-19 21:06:46

I'd love to try her out, but I would like her to look like the pictures, does she not look as cute as that?
sgcpbhs
sgcpbhs - Re: Review - She-male Honey - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - She-male Honey - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-25 08:38:50

Name: She-male Honey

Area: Sandton/Woodmead

Full Profile: [View She-male Honey's Full Profile]

She has amazing tits, but penis is quite small, in the end just had a hand job, but she is pretty. The new location is a lot better, but could do with younger and prettier girls

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - She-male Honey - Woodmead/Khyber Rock Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2807
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-11 07:05:49

It seems to me that there are two groups of Thai girls in South Africa.

The two groups don't interact with each other. I think there are slight cultural differences between the two groups - and they dislike each other.

sugs1
sugs1 - Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-16 09:20:53

Name: Shemale Honey

Full Profile: [View Shemale Honey's Full Profile]

Took the plunge to see her! She looks like the pics! Has real boobs(well...)
Great over experience downside is she doesn't talk much but was fun

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Review - She-male Honey - Woodmead/Khyber Rock Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-20 21:45:56

So I thought that I'd try something different. Parking good, venue fairly discreet at the end of a culo-de-sac. Went to the venue and was asked by the Madame's stooge to pay R200 (refundable) to see the girls. I guess that it is to discourage FTWs, so I paid. Was asked to leave my cellphone in the car (cannot understand why). Got a lineup of the girls -- there were only three, but only one looked gorgeous (Jessica). Was *really* tempted -- she is great. They all looked a little uncomfortable (except Jessica who was smiling like a Cheshire cat) and the plain looking Madame (who kept peeping at me from behind the curtain) actually stuck her whole head out when I asked for the Shemales. They told me that there was only one available and after 2 minutes Honey dripped into the room.

This girl is a cracker in the looks dept -- and she knows how to flaunt it. Wore an incredibly short dress but heels were OK -- nothing like the awesomely high and slutty thin heels that I like, but OK. She has a pretty face. Likes to pose a lot. I could watch her walk around for hours. Great body and incredible enhanced tits -- to look at. Fairly tall. Had a great view of her body as we walked to the room with her leading the way. Some girls whispering and peeing out behind the curtains of the rooms as we walked down the corridor, her heels going clippety clop as she swung her tight ass in the short dress...

We undressed in silence. She has a great body to look at but lacked passion in what followed. Venue was quite clean and I had a shower before and after -- she didn't push the shower before -- I did so even though I was clean.

I spent some time with her but am sure that she either had an extremely busy day or that she was not "fully functional". Zero communication -- everything on gut feel. Her tits were great to look at but the feel only OK -- a little "balooney". No chemistry in the covered oral. She wasn't prepared to do me (apparently it was extra) but judging from her state I guessed that it was impossible in any case. A lot of guessing when communications break down and her lack of any visible passion made it worse. She has great smile and some good poses. She asked me to do her, but seemed unsure about positions. I settled on doggy and she did some sort of trick beforehand whilst putting out the lights for a few seconds, and then on again. Later I discovered that she had inserted a female condom of some sort during this time. I pumped away in silence and pretty soon was finished. I had a shower, gave her a silent hug and left.

Yes it was fun, but a bit pap on the passion. Didn't *really* get my jollies with this one, and have experienced *way* better shemales. On the plus side she had great looks, but I would prefer unbridled passion -- it is what brings me back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 4.5/5
Personality: 2.5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes, but for Jessica!
Secure Parking? Yes

Pere007
Pere007 - Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 428
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-11 08:09:59

I finally got the chance (and the courage) to visit this venue that we questioned so much concerning the cops and I paid a visit to Honey

As I got to the gate, I felt somewhat nervous. The area and street is very quiet - almost too quiet. As the gate opened, I felt relieved that I wasn't seen and even more relieved to see that I was the only car there. I parked and walked to the front door.

I was received by a rather unfriendly Alice (whom I've been with before in Bryanston), but I don't know if she recognized me. We had a good time though, yet she was not talkative at all and just hinted me in the direction of the room. Luckily I wasn't there to see her - maybe it was her "off" day....

As I waited in the room, I noticed signs on the walls stating that "no oral or sex are allowed on these premises"...that made me nervous since I realized that the signs could only be there for "inspection"...so I kept checking the windows.

A short while later, Honey came in wearing a sexy short dress revealing two very nice breasts and some high heels. She collected the money and also asked what I would like to drink. I just asked for water - to be safe

She returned shortly with a sealed bottle of mineral water and I was quite impressed with that.

Now to get to Honey. She has a very cute smile, gorgeous eyes, a very nice set of breasts (as can be seen from her pics as well), and a cute ass. We fondled a little and got onto the bed. We soon realised that both of us need to get undressed fast since things heated up real quickly!

We didn't talk at all, everything just happened on instinct. I won't reveal too much detail, but I can say I enjoyed her breasts quite a lot, she has a gorgeous smile and loves to kiss. She has a cute but small ass and an average size member -smaller than what I'm used to but still adequate for some good penetration.

The only thing I didn't like was that she wasn't shaved at all downstairs. It didn't seem lime she was a regular shaver. That was a little off putting since I don't like hairy bodies or pubic areas at all. I guess that might be the reason why I didn't have her shoot her load in my throat.

Otherwise, after some few positions and some good mutual penetration, I shot my load on her stomach and chest which we both enjoyed tremendously! I hopped into the shower in a very clean, neat and stylish bathroom and left feeling very satisfied even though my session was closer to a half hour than an hour - but that was me not being able to contain myself any longer ;-)

Honey delivered a very good service as I expected and I will return. I feel a little better about the venue as well since I didn't notice any suspicious people coming in or going out.

Thank you Honey for a great time and tell Alice to cheer up ;-)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Alover
Alover - Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-23 16:20:32

Area: Bryanston

Didn't go to see her but I wasn't disappointed, my first time with a SM it was wonderful. Small ---- tight ass, all I was looking for.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-03-31 23:39:41

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

wow is all I can say, finally had the balls (excuse the pun) so see her and this was my first SM, she was really on top of her game
nothing at all wrong with her
I am super glad I chose her as my first one ever
I will be going back next week
xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-05-31 10:41:58

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Got to visit this beauty yesterday and man is she a treat. She was very passionate which is what I look for and what makes me go back. She is also such a sweethearted human.

See you soon love.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.