Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Current state of SA
Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-10 20:38:33

Pres Zuma is in jail.Natal is burning down, the 3rd wave of covid 19 is deteriorating every day; the lockdown ruins businesses.All overSA.
What else to help many guys cope, but beautiful wgs who divert our attention to their bodies and to spoil us for an hour or two.
Thanks for essential balance in our lives. Without you.. shit I would break down and go insane.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Current state of SA
Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2077
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-10 21:01:43

On 2021-07-10 20:38:33 Frank the tank said:
go insane.

Maybe you're almost there. He is NOT Pres Zuma. Jacob.....call him Jacob. He is not a president.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 426
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-10 23:03:54

On 2021-07-10 20:38:33 Frank the tank said:
Pres Zuma is in jail.Natal is burning down, the 3rd wave of covid 19 is deteriorating every day; the lockdown ruins businesses.All overSA.
What else to help many guys cope, but beautiful wgs who divert our attention to their bodies and to spoil us for an hour or two.
Thanks for essential balance in our lives. Without you.. shit I would break down and go insane.

This is pure criminality under the pretense of protest action. These elements of criminality should be dealt with by the full might of the law. Sa should not give in th these criminal elements because if they do, it will be the biggest disaster in South African history.

Zuma currently ended up in prison for his own doing by disrespecting the consitution. Something that he sworn to protect when he was voted in as president of South Africa. If their is a u-turn in this decision then criminality has won and that will undoubtfully be the end of South Africa.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 06:43:05

You are 100 percent correct. My point is the total background of current events in contrast with having good times with a beautiful lady is quite something , it becomes an amazing coping mechanism.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Current state of SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1229
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 07:42:54
Edited: 2021-07-11 07:48:09

On 2021-07-10 21:01:43 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2021-07-10 20:38:33 Frank the tank said: go insane.

Maybe you're almost there. He is NOT Pres Zuma. Jacob.....call him Jacob. He is not a president.

Agreed !
PRES is actually a reversible neurological brain (encephalopathy) disorder.
In the case of Jacob, it doesn't seem reversible.
As for his supporters, they not the only ones who can't seem to think for themselves nowadays.
"Divide and rule" strategy working a treat in SA.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2400
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 07:50:57

The ladies are indeed a welcome relief from the doom and gloom the country is currently experiencing.

Have to further agree, it is time that Cele start earningvhis salary, make some easy decision, and arrest all those responsible for the current violence.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 596
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 08:01:46

Jacob is no longer on top...he is inside!

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 597
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 08:07:04
Edited: 2021-07-11 08:08:50

Spoke to a normally level headed lady and was very surprised that she experience the whole zuma thing as an attack on the whole Zulu nation.
I was unable to get a logical thread from her as to how she reached this conclusion.

Maybe the Zulu people in purple can tell us. Do you identify with him as a Zulu?
In my logic it should affect you no more than it would affect me if somebody went after Steve Hoffmeyer

(All we have in common is a mother tongue)
JacksonT
JacksonT - Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 08:33:54

On 2021-07-11 08:07:04 Cunilinkiss said:
Spoke to a normally level headed lady and was very surprised that she experience the whole zuma thing as an attack on the whole Zulu nation.
I was unable to get a logical thread from her as to how she reached this conclusion.

Maybe the Zulu people in purple can tell us. Do you identify with him as a Zulu?
In my logic it should affect you no more than it would affect me if somebody went after Steve Hoffmeyer

We are here for beautiful wgs,stop asking Zulu people stupid questions go to Twitter or Facebook
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Current state of SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1230
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 08:36:16

On 2021-07-11 08:07:04 Cunilinkiss said:

Jacob Zuma is a Zulu Chief and his subjects not only identify with him but will seek to "protect" him. However, their loyalty to their Chief does not override the Constitution of our land.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.