Navigation
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Why the rush?
Why the rush?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1500
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-03 11:07:59

So, the client arrives for a 60min booking. I don't plan my sessions as all clients are different so all sessions definitely don't turn out the same lol

After a quick shower, he is on my massage bed ready and waiting. I start and after some time of massaging, teasing and spoiling he flips over, very excited and 30min into the session he cums and wants to bolt for the shower!

I'm sorry kind sir! You booked for an hour and I refuse that you take playtime away from me #naughtygrin I mean there is still time for round 2 and 3 if you are "up" for it ;)

Question to all the gents... why oh why after the first explosion do you feel that the session has ended? #sadface xxx
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Why the rush?
Re: Why the rush?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 775
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-03 11:19:37

Oh wow i wish all ladies were like you dear
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why the rush?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-03 11:22:18
Edited: 2021-07-03 11:23:07

And THAT is why your wonderful reputation precedes you.

And why anyone would book you for less than 90 minutes is beyond me.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Why the rush?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-03 11:27:34

On 2021-07-03 11:07:59 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
So, the client arrives for a 60min booking. I don't plan my sessions as all clients are different so all sessions definitely don't turn out the same lol

After a quick shower, he is on my massage bed ready and waiting. I start and after some time of massaging, teasing and spoiling he flips over, very excited and 30min into the session he cums and wants to bolt for the shower!

I'm sorry kind sir! You booked for an hour and I refuse that you take playtime away from me #naughtygrin I mean there is still time for round 2 and 3 if you are "up" for it ;)

Question to all the gents... why oh why after the first explosion do you feel that the session has ended? #sadface xxx

Oh i agree 100% @Galaxy! I also dont like to rush a session and always encourage a round 2 if the excitement gets too much too soon! Or if he is not up for a second round at least some more playing and teasing! Even a bit of chatting! But never rush to get the booking over and done with!
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Why the rush?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-03 11:53:55

Vicky with your oral skills speaking from experience no pun intended, are amazing. I always reckon that this time I will attempt to go two rounds. Jeepers after the first session I'm totally tapped out and satisfied. Will need to change my game plan. Any suggestions?

@Galaxy you must be doing some thing right, Happy client, return client. Great reputation and service.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Why the rush?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2054
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-03 12:05:21

Only talking for myself here. Ive got a short attention span. As soon as I have cummed my body switch over to survival mode and all I think is food. I would probably rush of for a KFC or Ronald McDonnald
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Why the rush?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1855
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-03 12:12:07

On 2021-07-03 11:53:55 CreamyBalls said:
Vicky with your oral skills speaking from experience no pun intended, are amazing. I always reckon that this time I will attempt to go two rounds. Jeepers after the first session I'm totally tapped out and satisfied. Will need to change my game plan. Any suggestions?

Oh kind sir...all I can suggest is for you to come visit again...I might just come up with a trick or two! *Naughty Grin*...*licking my lips*
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Why the rush?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11536
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-03 12:35:13
Edited: 2021-07-03 12:35:41

The lady's body language will tell me if she wants it to end after the first explosion ;)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why the rush?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-03 12:36:21

There is few reasons why men do this.

1) Visited way to many wgs that kick them out once they ejaculated. In a sense they got programmed to think thats how it's supposed to be.

2) The moment the need is taken care of their minds automatically switch back to other things like food, work, ect.

3) Good old primal instinct. Similar to fight or flight mode. And most cases flight is the winner as fighting another round needs a reset time that will have to be filled with conversation most likely and a lot of guys do not want the pillow talk scenario happening, as they realise when a man is sexually drain he often lets his guard down and reveals personal info.

4) That nagging guilt feeling that a lot of gentlemen still have afterwards regardless whether it is the first or hundreth time he has punted.( and that guilt feeling might be because he slipped away from work, went out side his relationship, or because although he is paying he still feels like he took advantage)

For some it gets better the more they get to know a lady and the more comfortable they get and for others it is just how they are wired and it will never change.

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Why the rush?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-03 12:55:24

On 2021-07-03 11:07:59 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:

Question to all the gents... why oh why after the first explosion do you feel that the session has ended? #sadface
xxx

Some of us the messy goodness while others have had too many bad bookings that it's ingrained in us that it indicates the session is over.

I for one run for the shower to freshen up for round two

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.