Psyher99
Psyher99 - Massage over FH
Massage over FH
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 16:57:18

Hi Purple World,

I find that some WG's do not offer erotic/sensual massage as part of the experience. Personally I prefer a nice sensual and erotic massage over FH. If FH is on offer and I'm still able to continue after the exciting massage then perfect.

My question is, do WG's find that offering massage services is time & energy consuming in terms of just getting straight to FH and then done?

I also have no issue paying the same hourly rate for a massage experience vs FH. Do WGs find that guys who only prefer massage expect to pay a lower rate...

Vrik
Vrik - Re: Massage over FH
Re: Massage over FH
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1060
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 17:30:12

I think massage is just much harder work...

But I am with you. I like a lot of massage, going into sensual and then FH,
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Massage over FH
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:21:07

Only if it is a massage with lots of sensuality. (Sensuality is a contact sport with 2 participants).
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Massage over FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 252
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:22:55
Edited: 2021-03-29 19:23:48

Dear Psyher99

Massage if you do it properly is hard work. Add fh to the session and it gets exhausting.
This limits your energy output considerably in one day.

Do you struggle to find girls who offer both?

I have seen that guys who hear massage only, want to pay less.
However the going rate for an hour of either is the same.

Guys often say, "But I can get fh for that price" which makes me believe that they would prefer to pay less for a sensual massage. Then again there are guys who prefer massage over fh, and they don't mind paying.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Massage over FH
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:34:50

On 2021-03-29 19:22:55 Lesley said:
Dear Psyher99

Massage if you do it properly is hard work. Add fh to the session and it gets exhausting.

Guys often say, "But I can get fh for that price" which makes me believe that they would prefer to pay less for a sensual massage. Then again there are guys who prefer massage over fh, and they don't mind paying.

@Lesley, I've heard from many girls that massage is a lot harder and it's obvious because a lot more physical effort goes into it. In a lot of (if not most) guy's minds however its not about the effort, to them the lady gives up a lot more by allowing FH, that is basically going the distance in terms of physical intimacy, and therefore is entitled to charge more. To put it the other way around, massage only ladies are not allowing men to penetrate them and the view is should therefore charge less. By the way, its not only men that think this way but the ladies too, why else would massage girls that offer FH charge extra for FH? They know the holy grail (aka pussy) is more valuable regardless of the difference in effort. There is therefore largely consensus that the majority of men want FH more and therefore willing to pay more for it and less for just a massage. It is the holy grail for most.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Massage over FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:34:54

My session is all sensual massage.... lol ok ok not ALL sensual massaging #naughtygrin.... love love love it! Massaging, kisses all over, a lot of teasing, body sliding he he absolutely love driving the guys insane beginning with a sensual massage and then if it flows into something more then it does. A lot of my clients cum just for the massage experience and because I love doing it, I will do it over and over again all day long and rest when I go home lol

I do think some guys expect to pay less for just a sensual massage than FH but also a lot don't really care. Just as long as they walk away wobbly in the legs and grinning ;) xx
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:41:22

On 2021-03-29 19:34:50 Rhaegal said:
On 2021-03-29 19:22:55 Lesley said: Dear Psyher99

@Lesley, I've heard from many girls that massage is a lot harder and it's obvious because a lot more physical effort goes into it. In a lot of (if not most) guy's minds however its not about the effort, to them the lady gives up a lot more by allowing FH, that is basically going the distance in terms of physical intimacy, and therefore is entitled to charge more. To put it the other way around, massage only ladies are not allowing men to penetrate them and the view is should therefore charge less. By the way, its not only men that think this way but the ladies too, why else would massage girls that offer FH charge extra for FH? They know the holy grail (aka pussy) is more valuable regardless of the difference in effort. There is therefore largely consensus that the majority of men want FH more and therefore willing to pay more for it and less for just a massage. It is the holy grail for most.

I get you.... And what you say is true. These days the cost of an hour of either is equal and massage ladies who offer it as an add on make double that of a normal fh rate. I guess it just comes down to whether the client is happy to pay or not.
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 256
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:42:37

On 2021-03-29 19:34:54 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
My session is all sensual massage.... lol ok ok not ALL sensual massaging #naughtygrin.... love love love it! Massaging, kisses all over, a lot of teasing, body sliding he he absolutely love driving the guys insane beginning with a sensual massage and then if it flows into something more then it does. A lot of my clients cum just for the massage experience and because I love doing it, I will do it over and over again all day long and rest when I go home lol

I do think some guys expect to pay less for just a sensual massage than FH but also a lot don't really care. Just as long as they walk away wobbly in the legs and grinning ;) xx

Very true. As long as they leave satisfied!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Massage over FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:46:25

[QUOTE;2796946;Psyher99]
. ...
I also have no issue paying the same hourly rate for a massage experience vs FH. Do WGs find that guys who only prefer massage expect to pay a lower rate...

[/QUOTE
Yes some guys think having just a massage should cost less than fh.
For me the session is an hour long and that's what you pay for whether it's massage and/or fh.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Massage over FH
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:54:13

Agree Lesley, it comes down to client preference. There is a market for everyone. I love the sensual massage experience equally as a FH experience. For me both are very different and I don't mind paying the same price for an excellent sensual massage. It all depends what I'm in the mood for. If I want FH, I actually don't want a sensual massage because the build up is so intense I often end up shooting my load quickly. If I came for FH I want a different sequence of events, a nice blow, muff, different positions, etc. If I'm in the mood to just relax and float off on a cloud I want a nice massage from a lady who knows what she's doing. Both treatments carry the same weight for me. It's rare that you get a lady that puts equal effort into both, but you do get those ladies too ;).

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.