Thank you! Your message was successfully posted
finemale
finemale - Re: Review - Annabelle - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Annabelle - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-07 14:09:23

WARNING!!!! Feel like an idiot reading this now. A week ago I was in the area and called all my regulars but everyone was M.I.A. So found this lady listed on the another site.
She Annabelle found here www.pymt.info/3506.htm and her friend Zena/Leza found here www.pymt.info/4939.htm offered me a double which I accepted.
To cut a long story short. While Zena was busy with me, Annebelle quietly took my car keys out of my jeans and said she needed to pee quickly. She then snuck out and went through my car helping herself to all she could. Took R1500 cash and credit cards (left wallet hoping I would not notice), cell phone, mag-light, leatherman, ipod and jewellery.
Then popes back into the room like nothing had happened. 3 min later the story of the landlord which I've subsequently read in other posts come up, So I decide to leave.
Gate opens and I leave. 2 min on the road and I wonder where is my cell phone? I stop the car and that's when I notice that someone has been in my car.
Go strait back to this bitch but cant get in so I start shouting outside that I will call the police etc. Anyways this goes on for an hour, me shouting and eventually I get some of my things back. In the mean time I've cancelled my cards (I have a punting phone that they missed) but decided to leave when the nab-ours started looking over the walls and I didn't want to explain to police why I was there so decided I best cut my losses and run. Let me tell you... they did well for 20min work!
This has really put me off punting! She even offer a GFE! Love it!
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: Review - Annabelle - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-07 21:19:57

This was part Annabelle's response to donjuan's review on page 1 :

"......Please i do my best this is my only sort of income so please i'm begging you from my heart please forgive me. And please give me another chance without this sort of income i cant do anyting. If there is any chance that you can forgive me and come back i will make it up to you, i wont be doing doubles anymore with liezel so please you and everyone give me a second chance i promise to do as my profile says please don't throw me away over this 1 incident i beg you from my heart please.:-( "

Her sobbing excuses is actually quite funny to read! Her friend Liezel is way worse, she's a well known scammer and lucky for you the third girl is no longer with that crew.

finemale, there are many ways to take revenge. Book again from another simcard and take your other car. Or get another guy to book and rock up there and cause shit. Or call the police anonymously about drugs on the premises, spray their walls in the middle of the night with some creative graffiti.

I would have ram the fucking gate down if I was you, and caused some major shit over there. I can't believe you spent an hour venting outside! Btw, jewellery????

former-speedyf
former-speedyf - Re: Review - Annabelle - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-07 22:48:38

I agree Legendary, they would have been mine, almost feel like going there, or book them to screw them

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.