Navigation
Bokbal
Bokbal - Review: Scarlett Temptations xxx (ST)
Review: Scarlett Temptations xxx (ST)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-04 16:26:55

I saw Scarlett 10 days ago in her private home in Observatory. Her venue is safe, secure and very clean. Parking is behind a gate.

We started off with a chat where she explained her services to me. She does it all except Greek and everything happens with a condom. She is also a fairly skilled negotiator and we settled on R650 for a massage and blow. This is a little pricey but she is reasonably sexy and for R650 you can only get a very basic massage at Singa from an average looking girl with no extras.

We proceeded to the shower where she got in with me to wash me down. She didn't spend much time on my cock but she was very flirty and I had a semi the whole time.

In the bedroom she started off on my back and worked her way down to my ass and upper thighs. She "accidentally" touched my dick and balls every now and again while working on the thighs - I really liked that. She flipped me over after about 15 minutes and started to play with my dick. All of this very flirty and sexy. As soon as I was stiff enough for a rubber she slipped it on and started to suck me off. She also positioned herself such that I could finger her juicy box.

In the end I ripped the rubber off and came on her titties. She didn't mind the body cum shot but threatened to rip my balls off if I came in her hair!

Anyway, all and all a good experience and I will go back, given the poor selection in Cape Town. I will definitely go for a proper fuck next time and I am sure she will do it for the same price.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
Venue: 8/10
Overall:8/10

pieter288
pieter288 - Re: Review: Scarlett Temptations xxx (ST)
Re: Review: Scarlett Temptations xxx (ST)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-04 16:44:01

Hi Bokbal,

Did she rush you? how long was the session?
pieter288
pieter288 - Re: Review: Scarlett Temptations xxx (ST)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-04 16:44:05

Hi Bokbal,

Did she rush you? how long was the session?
Bokbal
Bokbal - Re: Review: Scarlett Temptations xxx (ST)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-04 16:59:09

The session was perhaps 45 minutes.

Thinking back she might have rushed me a little bit but I allowed it. I wanted to have a nice erotic experience which is what I got and I was happy to blow my load after a good BJ. She claims not to have a cum once policy - next time will tell.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.