MrMcMan
MrMcMan - Review - Soda
Review - Soda
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-06 00:23:58
Edited: 2011-02-06 00:25:14

So I wake up and decide I need to get to the gym and work off some of this extra weight I've added to the belly region..

However, the thought of pounding away on the treadmill doesnt really get me interested.. I'd much rather pound away at - something else.

So log onto the pc, open a browser and randomly select a few interesting profiles..

Profile 1 - Sasha : esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
The pics look awesome and she sounds pretty decent on the phone as well.. However, she's only gonna be at her place in an hour. Should I wait? The boner has spoken - next profile please.

Profile 2 - Patty
esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
Been wanting to do this one for a while now. Call her up, shes pleasant enough in her broken English so I book her and hop in the car. Rain and traffic conspire against me and I arrive a few minutes later than I had said. I didnt call ahead to say that I was running late.

Needless to say, some other lucky bugger was busy with her.

SO, I'm taken to a small, dimly lit room and told to wait while the girls get ready to do the lineup.. I have a seat on the edge of the bed and take in the surroundings. Its not the Michelangelo but it'll do fine.

One by one, the ladies walk in. Amongst them none other than Layla esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php . Recognizing her as one that I've done in the past (twice in fact) I was keen to select her but guys she really does look worse for wear. Nursing a semi and mad at myself for missing the booking with Patty I continue viewing the ladies.

Eventually, I pick Soda esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
Shes pleasant and doesnt speak much English. However, shes cheerful and very fun.

The fun starts with a vigorous bj but i ask her to slow it down and she happily does. This goes on for a bit before she gets on her back and opens her legs. Im only too happy to oblige and in we go.. We change speed and positions until eventually shes on top of me. It appears she likes it because shes really working me hard. At last its all too much and i blow my load.

Relieved, i lay back while the lady cleans me up.

She then turns me over onto my chest and begins a really relaxing massage. After some time im rolled onto my back and the massage continues.

Quite unexpectedly, my member finds itself between this gals thighs and shes working me up and down with a purpose.. its starting to get all too much so she slides on another jacket and proceeds to suck the living daylights out of me.. once shes happy she then hops on top and goes for it like a freight train!

I'm pooped after I let go of the second load so she lets me lie back and relax before getting me into the shower.

All in all, not a bad outing considering the initial disappointments

Venue:6/10 - not great, but not bad either
Massage: 8/10
Oral: 8/10 - would have liked it to continue for longer
Sex: 7/10 - as jsnake would say, a connection is needed
Overall 7.5/10
ebip
ebip - Re: Review - Soda
Re: Review - Soda
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-26 18:55:09

what r the rates like?
Cool909
Cool909 - Re: Review - Soda
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-26 22:23:33

What the name of the place ?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Soda
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2011-04-28 23:48:17

Tried her too. Don't know the name of the place. Rate was R500
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: Review - Soda
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-29 11:55:07

the place is called Pammys Place in Linden, they advertise on ST

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.