GBS
GBS - Tia - Pretoria - Review
Tia - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-26 17:14:25

www.pymt.info/3435.htm

Except for the drive, enjoyed my time with her. VERY, VERY sexy lady and a pleasant personality to match. Only went for a massage, but will go for the full package next time. I got the impression that she will treat you like a King when you get to know her a bit better and man, it was the first time in years that a girl made me so horny with a kiss…!

Venue: Very far, even if you stay in Centurion or Pretoria East. Safe parking, but did not enjoy to see the other girls. Was afraid I’m going to bump into other punters, but to be fair, Tia did make sure it didn’t happen.
Massage: Very good, professional, sensual massage. Not her first and definitely not my last!
Looks: Absolutely stunning lady.
BJ: N/A
Sex: N/A

Overall impression: The venue is very far and I do prefer to see girls working alone, but for Tia will make the exception. Recommended!
Erik
Erik - Re: Tia - Pretoria - Review
Re: Tia - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-26 20:54:18
Edited: 2011-04-27 11:29:27

I visited Tia on Tuesday 2011/04/26. She is very attractive, www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

I didn’t go for a massage, it was cold and we jumped in bed for sensual exploring and fondling. She has an amazing bottom, soft yet firm, fantastic to touch. Participating at provincial level in sport must have helped.

The bj was great, the hj was even better. She used oil that creates alternating sensations of heat and cold. She’s playful, changing strokes and grip.

Both her and your personal hygiene is important to her. She’s easy to speak with. The hour I spent there felt like 30 minutes.

She works with another lady but makes sure you don’t bump into other visitors. I didn’t mind meeting the other lady, we all know it makes them feel safer not working alone.

Even though it’s close to an hour’s drive for me to her place, I consider it worthwhile. She didn't play the drive-to-this-and-that-street-and-call-me game, which I really appreciated.

There are small things that can easily be improved upon, that will make the experience even better. I’ll take it up with her in person and not discuss it here. Please phone her for her rates – it depends upon the duration of your visit and services requested.
daniel
daniel - Re: Tia - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-27 22:43:04

Ag no, now you buggers discovered the best kept Pretoria secret. Tia is super sexy. Please treat her well, she is a special person.
Cool909
Cool909 - Re: Tia - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-02 20:13:08

hi

Where is this "Belmont street" ... cant find it in Pretoria area !
willy88
willy88 - Re: Tia - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-10 00:10:09

Is the 26 years age for real?
Erik
Erik - Re: Tia - Pretoria - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-10 21:00:29

According to her, she's 25. Her 26th birthday is within the next month or so, and she rounded up her age.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.