Warlock
Warlock - In Umhlanga
In Umhlanga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-25 21:42:33

Hey Guys,

Spending a few days in Umhlanga, are there any highly rated ebony/Indian chix for a truly hot shag? Would appreciate any suggestions. Cheers.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In Umhlanga
Re: In Umhlanga
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-06-25 21:49:28

Word of advice, stay away frm Indian girls in durbs and particularily Umhlanga. They crooks and they will fk u over. Look for a previous post of mine about an Indian girl in umhlanga working at the The Zone... Beware buddy
Justin Black
Justin Black - Re: In Umhlanga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-25 22:38:09

If you looking for a hot indian girl in durbs try Sifa that advertises on ST. She will be in durbs till the 27th.
thesharks
thesharks - Re: In Umhlanga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-26 22:09:26

I was a bit disappointed with Sifa. Phoned her on Friday and I booked her for later that same day. When I arrive for the appointment she told me she would be available in half an hour. Phoned her half an hour later and her phone were off. Phoned her numerous times thereafter without any success.

KingOfDbn
KingOfDbn - Re: In Umhlanga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-26 22:09:44

Try Rashina in Umhlanga. She's close to the tiger wheel. Charges R600. Not the prettiest but not so bad. Her body is great. Perfect bj and sex was good. Ad on ST.
thesharks
thesharks - Re: In Umhlanga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-26 22:19:39

mmm How about Princess Sherezaad.. Would like to hear a review of her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.