GBS
GBS - Destiny - Eastrand
Destiny - Eastrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-21 15:07:19

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

I’m not going into a lot of detail with this review, other to say that I had a good time with this cute girl and definitely will go back. She is pretty, spontaneous and I enjoyed our session together.

Venue: Clean and comfortable. Safe parking.
Rates: Very good value for money. (sorry Destiny – it sounds like evaluating a new car:)
Massage: N/A – didn’t ask for one.
Looks: Sexy.
BJ: Very good – she knows what she is doing!
Sex: Same as above.
Overall experience: enjoyed our session together. Hopefully next time I will have more time to explore…

Thanks Destiny, see you soon!
ladysguy
ladysguy - Re: Destiny - Eastrand
Re: Destiny - Eastrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-21 16:29:01

want to see her so il plan it out soon
Destiny
Destiny - Re: Destiny - Eastrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-28 12:11:26

Hi guys my phone was stolen busy sorting my sim swop for now you can get hold of me on 076 103 9079 mwha
Destiny
Destiny
Destiny - Re: Destiny - Eastrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-23 11:22:21

Hi guys, sorry about all the guys that I disappointed, I would like to apoligize to each of you. I am only human and would like to make it up to you
mwa Destiny
maestro75
maestro75 - Re: Destiny - Eastrand
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-23 14:19:23

hey babes, i am sure the guys over rant a bit as well, but it is very big of you to come out and apologise and show that you want to make amends......not a lot of people can do that.....hope to see you soon...mwaah
Flyer
Flyer - Re: Destiny - Eastrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-23 15:25:33
Edited: 2011-06-23 15:26:23

My review on Destiny aka Mandy

www.sextrader.co.za/home.php

Her profile states that she is slender, that is not true I would rather say she is curvaceous with sagging boobs. As somebody that likes slim with firm boobs she was a disappointment in that department, she is rather good looking though. I would not rand and rave about the service either, but hey it could be because we did not connect due to my expectation. Due to my liking in girls I would not visit again, but I do believe she would give good service to punters thats into more curvaceous girls.

Safe flying....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.