Navigation
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Review - She Male Na Na - Rinovia Johannesburg
Re: Review - She Male Na Na - Rinovia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-09 00:08:13

BigBen... I'm not sure how to inbox. Don't think I can as a basic member? Do you perhaps have an email?
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: Review - She Male Na Na - Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - She Male Na Na - Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-28 10:23:49

Name: She Male Na Na

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rivonia

Full Profile: [View She Male Na Na's Full Profile]

After so many requests about my experience with Nana, finally here is my review.... what can one say about my out of this world experience ..The day started of with trying to get hold of NaNa in the morning, after several calls finally this sexy voice answered and I was surprised how feminine she sounded. Managed to get a booking the same morning and asked to call close to venue. ( venue is in 12 ave Rivonia.) . Parked being secure gates ans very private. Yaya opened the door with a huge smile and paid the lady and waited for NaNa...

And there she appeared ...in sexy black stocking( just what I asked for)... She took my hand and lead me upstairs ...all this time taking in the beautiful face and body of a goddess... I was nervous as a schoolboy about to get caught for doing something so wrong. As this being my first experience with a shemale I explained my concerns and she was as gentle as could be. the rest I will leave to your imagination. So that being said, venue is private, showers facility is clean but hot water is an issue, and overall experience is 8/10.
Would I recommend NaNa, yes, as she is probably the better looking shemales out there. She did mention that she will be around until March. Hope this helps, best thing is just to relax and enjoy the experience as I will definitely be going back...might become an addiction... :)
Jessica, Leila B next on the agenda when time permits, happy punting.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
havata
havata - Re: Review - She Male Na Na - Rinovia Johannesburg
Re: Review - She Male Na Na - Rinovia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1716
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 09:22:05

We shall wait for the return!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.