Navigation
naver
naver - Zoe - Edenvale
Zoe - Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-13 19:58:49

Went for the review line up, one-by-one (I kinda like that), as I didn't have the house tel number and wanted to live on the edge (also I was desperate for a pomp). Normal, nothing to get really excited about in the line up, but the Meneer stood to attention when I saw Zoe, she is a fair skinned girl, young, not very firm boobs but pleasant enough and very dishy ass. During the line up I asked and she replied GFE was on offer, amongst others things of which I will elaborate later. Based on the GFE I selected her. Now the venue is not great, so don't expect freshly fluffed pillows, goose-down duvets, more like PEP Stores type duvet, clean-ish pillows, not sure of bed bugs but you will survive. Zoe is fantastic, in almost all departments, she blows like a queen, kisses nicely, a little reserved on that area, and definitely fucks for the first team. But the most wonderful thing is that she has a personality like one of your old girlfriends, as a matter of fact almost like when you and the wife started seeing each other. Relaxed, laid back and almost going with the flow. I can easily seeing myself just chatting with her during future bookings. NOT. and also, she is an Apple fan, so like kewl. She is a great girl, venue though needs to be revamped, it's one of those old houses in Edenvale that could really do with a make over. Saw a shower, never used it though, wouldn't want to. I WILL RETURN. Oh ja, amongst other things, she offers rimming, now I wasn't sure what that was until she explained and said it was extra of course. So that put a damper on the kissing a bit, so now I wasnt too keen to kiss again, knowing that other guys were walking around smiling as she had rimmed them. That put a damper on the moment (5 seconds), and NO she doesn't do backdoor and never wants to. So there, great budget punt, great very great gal. I have her number if anyone's interested please pm me or else she advertises on that other site under Natasha.
tomcat69
tomcat69 - Re: Zoe - Edenvale
Re: Zoe - Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-16 23:37:10

Please can I have address and ctc number? What was the charge?
naver
naver - Re: Zoe - Edenvale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-17 17:42:13

Tom , you have a message
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Zoe - Edenvale
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-09-17 20:07:45

Hey naver, please send me all her details too

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.