Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-19 08:14:38

Name: Violet

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Violet's Full Profile]

She is a friendly lady and service was not bad except her hygiene is not good (when you going at it doggy and all you smell is shit) will not go back and is a bit expensive for what you get

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
jizza
jizza - Re: Review - Violet - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Violet - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-19 09:30:01

That is terrible sies violet!
Violet
Violet - Re: Review - Violet - Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-19 21:39:43

I jus wana bring this idiot undr the attention of esa management dnt know whot he is talking about cause i do not do doggy style!!!!its obviously sme 1 who either cud nt afford me or sme 1 that sees me as a threat!watch this space dnt think ur pathetic lie can dstroy me!!!good try though
Violet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-19 21:39:50

I jus wana bring this idiot undr the attention of esa management dnt know whot he is talking about cause i do not do doggy style!!!!its obviously sme 1 who either cud nt afford me or sme 1 that sees me as a threat!watch this space dnt think ur pathetic lie can dstroy me!!!good try though
Violet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-19 21:40:02

Violet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-19 21:40:06

Violet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-19 21:40:10

Violet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-19 21:40:19

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.