Navigation
jayzed
jayzed - Why no e-mail contact?
Why no e-mail contact?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

I'm new to this site - I'm not from RSA, but I'll be visiting JHB and CT this week, so I'm checking out the options. This is by far the best RSA site that I've found, and I can see there are some lovely ladies in your lovely country. A couple of questions/comments, though, for what they're worth.

I notice that few ladies in RSA have websites, or even e-mail addresses. There's also usually not a whole lot of info in their ads about the kind of service they offer or their rates. This is a real difference from the profession in the UK and US, where many ladies have their own site with detailed information (and often reviews from previous clients).

I like to arrange appointments a few days in advance, and to make initial contact by e-mail to learn a bit more about services and rates. Sure, you can do it by phone, but that can be a bit inconvenient, especially if you're calling from abroad.

Anyway... if there are any ladies out there in JHB or CT who offer a nice, relaxed GFE, please drop me an e-mail! Same goes for any guys with recommendations.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Why no e-mail contact?
Re: Why no e-mail contact?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:09

jayzed,

They do have phones!!!! That allows you to call for more details...

Many ladies do not have internet access, this may change in the future but for now contact the ladies that do offer email addresses.

I don't recommend that you make appointments too far in advance reliability is not a strong point with the ladies in this industry.

Again... WHAT IS A GFE???

Sally
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why no e-mail contact?
Less than 5 posts

since some of them charge so much you would think they have ISDN lines ;)
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Why no e-mail contact?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

Hi Sally,

"GFE" is just another "TLA"

Now you'll want to know what a "TLA" is. It's a three letter acronym which stands for "Three Letter Acronym".

"GFE" is "girlfriend experience".

Regards,

HM
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Why no e-mail contact?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile

Thanks HM - SMART ASS!! :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.