Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Weekends?
Weekends?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

Hi Sally,

I have two questions about etiquette, which I'm sure you can answer...

1) What about weekends? I'm sure that most of the ladies who advertise on your site have active social and family lives, and they like to go out, relax, jol, do family stuff, etc.

If a lady advertises that she is available 24/7, is that really 24/7, or is it impolite and unreasonable to call after say, midnight, particularly on weekends?

Does 24/7 really mean that she'd be happy to get a phone call at 1:30 am on a Saturday night?

2) The second question is about weekends specifically...

Do most ladies gladly accept calls/clients on weekends, particularly Sundays? I would be a bit embarrased to call one of your advertisers on a Sunday, because very few actually state that they work on any day of the weeks.

Regards,
HM
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Weekends?
Re: Weekends?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile

Hi Hakuna

In response to your questions.

1) This is a tough one, 24/7 implies that you are most welcome to call 24/7 however I am sure there will be occasions when the phone is off, not answered etc which may be due to family time, sleeping or just partying. So try and if you don't succeed try another lady advertising 24/7.

2) Most ladies gladly accept bookings on Saturday and some even Sundays, perhaps it would help if I was to list specific days of availability?

And completely off the topic. Kylie called me this afternoon and asked if you would please call her she's like to know who you are and to thank you for your lovely comment!

Lots of love

Sally
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Weekends?
Re: Weekends?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

Hi Sally,

Specific days would be a great idea. For example, they could list Mon-Sat, or Weekdays only etc.

I'll give Kylie a call.

HM

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.