Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Prices
Prices
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:54

Why don't the girls list their prices?. It would just save everybody time and unnecessary phone calls
Sally
Sally - Re: Prices
Re: Prices
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:54

We do not publish prices on this website as you know the ladies all have different rates and if prices were published it would prejudice some of the parties who list with us.

We do not feel that making a call to establish a price is unreasonable, if you can not afford the call I fear that you most certainly will not be able to afford any of the ladies listed here.

Regards
Sally
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Prices
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:55

Hi Sally
I have to agree with tc, listing prices would save time. It is not the cost of the call, but one could then view pictures and prices and decide if it was worth calling
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Prices
Less than 5 posts

Hi Sally

I watched the site with great interest and I was starting to believe that perhaps at last South Africa was getting something like www.punternet.com. Unfortunately I have to disagree with you on two aspects.

1 Ladies who are good can charge a premium rate and even if they did publish it, it should not harm their business. It gives a bloke a good idea as to what he can expect price wize (and perhaps quality wize..)

2 Perhaps the comments was harsh and sometimes not real...but those ladies who are good will have excellent comments. I am convinced most guys will be able to discern based on the various comments what to believe or not.

I have to question at this point in time whether the site is for the guys or the girls...perhaps the problem lies therein that the advertising and reviews should be split? Also ladies can also rebut some of the reviews if they are truly unjustified.

Keep up the good work...just a pity about the lonely Fay in Pretoria.
HOTSEXYSALLY
HOTSEXYSALLY - Re: Prices
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile

Dear DJ and BC

Ultimately publishing prices would save you time, I agree. My feeling on this is quite simple the price range is between R250
Johann13
Johann13 - Re: Prices
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:02

Hi Sally,

Kan jy asseblief van hierdie drol ontslae raak. Ek stel beslis nie in sy stront belang nie. Dit raak nou belaglik.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.