[deleted] - Review - Ashley @ Giselle's - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Review - Ashley @ Giselle's - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-05 17:36:05

Name: Ashley @ Giselle's

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Ashley @ Giselle's's Full Profile]

Venue is Giselles Boksburg, in a very quite suburb. Private house that was very neat, was met by the host. I asked to see either Nicole or Ashley when I got there. I'm so glad I went with Ashley but Nicole is damn fine as well. Clean showers, room with bed and massage bed. Very upmarket setup.

Ashley is gorgeous, she met me in tight Denim shorts that show off her bootylicious ass and thighs. That Ass! My word that ASS!! Is simply gorgeous, Ass lovers take note.

I asked to start off with a sensual massage on the massage bed and take it from there to the bed. I really enjoyed my time with her from the massage to the oral (which was so good I had to tell her to slow down). She was awesome made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Will definitely be back for more and a visit to Nicole as well.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
chrisver
chrisver - Re: Review - Ashley @ Giselle's - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ashley @ Giselle's - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 13:36:49

I perfectly agree with the review by Avenger. Excellent service and lovely clean friendly venue. The lady was just a bit reticent and thus I did not experience a GFE.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Ashley @ Giselle's
Ashley @ Giselle's - Re: Review - Ashley @ Giselle's - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 14:26:24

Thank you so much Avenger was nice meeting you!
chrisver- So sorry about that but I do not allow kissing on the lips,unfortunately as I do not offer GFE. Hope you can understand x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ashley @ Giselle's - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-15 12:52:28

I will not elaborate on the venue as what Avenger mentioned in he’s review is all spot on.

I enter the premises and I am met by a caramel skinned beauty…Ashley…wow. A perfectly formed curvy lady, in a long black flowing dress…hips just protruding…swaying gently as we walk to the room. She greets me with a lovely smile and shows me around the room and shower facilities. I return from the shower and there she is, scantily clad now and a first glimpse of her body…very nice. On the bed…round 1…a peaceful massage...hhmmm. Being professionally trained her massage is firm yet gentle, exactly what I required….great for getting out all the aches and pains. She was fun to chat to and we shared many great stories, very pleasant personality. And then onto round 2…my favourite…the sensual…hhmmm. Ashley made a great effort, got stuck in and made all the right moves…. She has the most wonderful and full booty…wow…seriously wow. Combine this with her great thighs…silky soft caramel skin…lovely perky tits…it is a great package… but alas I don’t think we connected too well…it happens. Her service was in no bad, and there was nothing in particular that put me off, there just was no chemistry. My ending was neither happy nor unhappy…I was satisfied…

In the end not the worst way to spend an hour as she was great fun and easy to chat to plus a confident sexy lady, I am sure there are many punters out there that would really enjoy Ashley more than I did.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

shokes
shokes - Re: Review - Ashley @ Giselle's - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-15 23:54:45

What happened to her? No videos or photos?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.