Re: Even THOUGH...!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-22 16:04:56
Edited: 2024-01-22 16:05:55

On 2024-01-22 15:30:30 Dominique said:
That is insane. Is her pussy gold plated. Lol

Sorry to say but who are we as service providers to judge another lady for her pricing lol for all you know she looks down on the rest of us for charging less than 3500. Not saying she does but it's a possibility each to their own.

Just the other day 2 ladies who charge less than a grand tried to attack me because I charge a bit more. Bottom line is if anyone wants to sell pussy for 3500K it's their perogative and if anyone is happy to open their legs for 400 it's also their perogative. As ladies instead of looking down on each other it's best we all just focus on doing what we are doing that's her target market and if clients are paying for it then good for her don't you think.

At least she's not scamming people at the end of the day.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Even THOUGH...!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-22 21:51:08

Sorry to say but who are we as service providers to judge another lady for her pricing lol for all you know she looks down on the rest of us for charging less than 3500. Not saying she does but it's a possibility each to their own.

Just the other day 2 ladies who charge less than a grand tried to attack me because I charge a bit more. Bottom line is if anyone wants to sell pussy for 3500K it's their perogative and if anyone is happy to open their legs for 400 it's also their perogative. As ladies instead of looking down on each other it's best we all just focus on doing what we are doing that's her target market and if clients are paying for it then good for her don't you think.

At least she's not scamming people at the end of the day.[/QUOTE]

I retract my comment this is actually a very valid point.
peterb
peterb - Re: Even THOUGH...!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1484
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-23 07:27:23

I am all for "Her body, Her price" in the same way as "My money, My choice"

Was in CT in December and where some of those ladies do their pricing market research is beyond me
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Even THOUGH...!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-23 08:26:16

On 2024-01-23 07:27:23 peterb said:
I am all for "Her body, Her price" in the same way as "My money, My choice"

100% correct but then no need to whine on the forum about pricing take your money to someone who you choose to spend it with. Why cry over spilt milk
Josephine
Josephine - Re: Even THOUGH...!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-23 08:50:31

Fully agree with Kooni and Sir Shadow Hefner. If you cannot afford a lady's fee, just move on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.