DickRich2 - Re: Why all the begging?
Re: Why all the begging?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 583
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-22 19:24:58
Edited: 2024-01-22 19:34:57

On 2024-01-22 16:25:16 Arhwen said:
On 2024-01-22 16:18:48 DickRich2 said: There's only ever been exactly one lady who I helped out when she asked and didn't regret it afterward.

In my case, my assistance has never been with clauses, I've always been taught to never lend more money than a relationship is worth but, save for that one, every single other lady has seen me as a sucker and tried to use me. As they say, when you help someone, they'll remember you the next time they need more help.

Since then, I've hardened my heart and am willing to even book when I'm not in the mood where a lady I've seen before needs the help.

Think it is your name they see Rich Dick lol

But you sound like I never learn lol just that you have now learnt

Lol it did admittedly took many lessons. I paid many school fees along the way. I'm still grateful for the, actually two, ladies who took help and didn't leave me feeling used afterward.

Enough about me anyway. Do you want to have some rich dick in your life soon? Lmao
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Why all the begging?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-22 20:59:39

On 2024-01-22 19:24:58 DickRich2 said:
On 2024-01-22 16:25:16 Arhwen said: On 2024-01-22 16:18:48 DickRich2 said: There's only ever been exactly one lady who I helped out when she asked and didn't regret it afterward.

In my case, my assistance has never been with clauses, I've always been taught to never lend more money than a relationship is worth but, save for that one, every single other lady has seen me as a sucker and tried to use me. As they say, when you help someone, they'll remember you the next time they need more help.

Since then, I've hardened my heart and am willing to even book when I'm not in the mood where a lady I've seen before needs the help.

Think it is your name they see Rich Dick lol

But you sound like I never learn lol just that you have now learnt

Lol it did admittedly took many lessons. I paid many school fees along the way. I'm still grateful for the, actually two, ladies who took help and didn't leave me feeling used afterward.

Enough about me anyway. Do you want to have some rich dick in your life soon? Lmao

LoL how can I say no to having some rich dick.

# She licks her lips with a naughty grin on her face :)
Merlot
Merlot - Re: Why all the begging?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 512
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-22 23:51:09

I helped a well known lady last year while working overseas with the promise that the sessions could be booked later and no time limit on when to book. We are talking 5 'free" visits, so it was quite a sum sent.

After trying six (yes 6) times for the first meet there is always a problem and the meet doesn't go ahead... !

I'm really starting to get annoyed about the whole saga ...

Rant over - for now
therodent
therodent - Re: Why all the begging?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-23 07:41:42

And this is why you never pay for something in advance. What on earth gives anyone the kak idea that payment upfront is ever a good thing?

On 2024-01-22 23:51:09 Merlot said:
I helped a well known lady last year while working overseas with the promise that the sessions could be booked later and no time limit on when to book. We are talking 5 'free" visits, so it was quite a sum sent.

After trying six (yes 6) times for the first meet there is always a problem and the meet doesn't go ahead... !

I'm really starting to get annoyed about the whole saga ...

Rant over - for now

JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Why all the begging?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1112
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 13:30:05

Begging in Jan is simply saying "I've had a great Dezember" and now someone that didn't partake in it should fit the bill.

Anyone who genuinely needs the money will do what they need for it which means they will offer you service in exchange immediately at a beneficial rate to the punter in order to secure it.

So if you're not offered something more for something, don't even waste your time entertaining it in the least.

JP69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.