Navigation
DaDon
DaDon - Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-22 01:04:59

I really worry about punting safety based on some responses here.
So is it any crime if master dick had a relationship with a WG. How do you know he did not mutually get himself tested.
So he had some mental health issues and discussed it. Everybody raise your right hand if you think your total sane in this crazy world?
Fact is he has stated that he is scared cos WG took off the condom. He even states he is on ARV treatment.
Kenya has not once defended her actions or even stated that she would go get herself tested.
Only a person on a death wish will still report to her add after seeing this.
It is clear that she ain't afraid of the health consequences.
How on earth can you still continue to work with this issue.
Let me break it down to you guys....there were a group of girls (not wg) who were infected and wanted to infect as many dudes as possible. They were meeting men in clubs and taking them home to fuck.
Another article I saw stated that some women into occult take the sperm of men into their rituals. Was supposed to take the destiny of the men away and provide riches and stuff for the ladies.
Master dick has posted something that every sane punter must take heed.
Truth is I don't care if it wrecks kenyas business, I will never in my life visit her on account of this story.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-22 20:43:54
Edited: 2017-02-22 20:44:38

Kenya seems to be incoherent and attracting sympathy...say it like it happened, get it over with and move on - I also suggest you get tested asap.
Pompei..your rants seem to suggest you have some kind of hidden vendetta with MD which only you would know of ...or a disgruntled ex date of MD or a disgruntled WG with an axe to grind with MD
MD - if your past is catching up to you now ....then this is of your own making...
My 2c
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-02-23 16:06:21

This Dadon creature saw fit to post garbage like:
"Let me break it down to you guys....there were a group of girls (not wg) who were infected and wanted to infect as many dudes as possible. They were meeting men in clubs and taking them home to fuck.
Another article I saw stated that some women into occult take the sperm of men into their rituals. Was supposed to take the destiny of the men away and provide riches and stuff for the ladies.
Master dick has posted something that every sane punter must take heed.
Truth is I don't care if it wrecks kenyas business, I will never in my life visit her on account of this story."
Totally unsubstantiated ramblings...clearly aimed at wrecking Kenyas livelihood..
So this Dadon in keen on and in so much words confess that he is part of wrecking her business..
You sure you not the deranged Masterdick yourself coming up with this desperate lunatic nonsense not related to the poor lady or the thread at all ..
It is a clear but clumsy attempt to smear her character and name.
I she further implicating her in something far fetched allegedly being perpetrated by not even Wg's..WHY RAISING IT otherwise??
This post rather raise some suspicion regarding this dicks story..
I find it very strange that he deems it necessary to cite a total speculative and seemingly fabricated story about a gang of ladies systematically infecting men here...
Yes 2000 young ladies in this country get infected daily.with hiv . by MEN..if one is so stupid to try to link the alleged gang of ladies to this thread...why not extend that stupidity and make it applicable to the moronic men infecting 2000 ladies per day..in South Africa...
So must government now forcefully close down all WG activity...as the gangs are active.. ? Not my case but it line up with the DAdons.and GudTyms..

Why would it be necessary to call in the occult. Is it perhaps because someone is desperately trying to lend credence to and confirmation for the poor Masterdick's story...?? or what..?

Gud Tyms; No reason to say much to your unmotivated baseless and untrue speculation. Signal of a MAsterdick type mind..or are you also one of his alter ego's?
After 10 years experience mood swinging people may come up with strange conduct..
Every now and then the new mood may need to create another profile...
HAve a swinging Tym Gud.. (Gud for what ..talking nonsense to the animals??)

Already mentioned I that I don't know any of these people at all..and don't want to..
True the lady could have done more to refute the allegations..
If MAsterdick is a crank and his story by itself is so far fetched why should the lady even respond..?

I won't entertain this much further..but some garbage cant go unanswered..

DaDon
DaDon - Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 02:18:08

School of thought states if nothing intelligent can come out of your brain be quiet.
Pompei validates that statement.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-02-24 11:36:01

Da Don (Da dumb ?) alias Masterdick..

Big words for affected person like you to use and even try to apply... "School , intelligence brain..."

Which persona of your's you trying to impress..

Deranged people may even spell certain words right but clearly lacks the competence to use it correctly...
Only school you should go to is the classes at an asylum..
Don't try to use or strain an infected brain...
Intelligence yes ..maybe it will register IQ of sub 100..
Go get more support...or better get help..
Take your medication..
Another aspect jumps to the mind...Maybe tell us your status before the encounter with the lady..after 10 years and dating some WG's risk will be very high indeed...
Some STD's are known to affect the brain..
Should she worry..?

Can mood swings be the result of an STD...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.