Navigation
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: help
Re: help
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 13:25:32

Claudia, I did not want to send you any private messages for fear of possibly worsening your situation. I was extremely upset when I read your post. I am glad that things have been sorted out. Take care.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: help
Re: help
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 17:07:13

This is why I live in the light! I will not allow anyone to hold a sword over my head because of what I do to live.

I know all the ladies have their own reasons for anonymity, and I feel for them having to live double lives. It's not easy at all and assholes like this should be put in their place.

Regards, V

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.