Navigation
garyj
garyj - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 1508
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 08:38:00

Those that come to mind
Roxy -Auckland
Azizi
Celine/Tiffany -Bryanston
Goddess Lexi
Climax
Climax - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 1280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-17 08:49:32

Thanks to all for putting me on this list...

As Lalaa lady jezebel :-) has already mentioned there's a lot of hot nubian queens and some of them aren't recognised as they do not participate on this forum...

muffman69
muffman69 - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jul 2011
Posts to Date: 1081
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 09:04:22
Edited: 2017-01-17 09:05:43

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Vanilla as yet, she is usually in Sandton but is currently in Arcadia. I haven't been her so I can't speak from personal experience, but her reviews say it all.
Layla/Lisa in Auckland Park is also hot as they come. The venue is adequate but not great. That shouldn't distract from a good experience though.
mike123
mike123 - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Gold Member
Joined:
5 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 10:01:59

On 2017-01-17 09:04:22 muffman69 said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Vanilla as yet, she is usually in Sandton but is currently in Arcadia. I haven't been her so I can't speak from personal experience, but her reviews say it all.



As a matter of fact she is very sexy and oozes sex appeal like no other but she has made a request not to be recommended on the forum because some girls complain about her always being recommended so my guess is those who know her are quiet for this reason.

hugoex
hugoex - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 10:07:39

Mona Lisa-Boksburg
Cute Hunny-I dont know where she is now
Maliah-usually a Harem

I have also seen Barbie in Hyde Park, although she isnt my cup of coffee (much like Maliah) she is mad pornstar. Not very different from Marie Luv


lastly...even i intend to visit Laalaa as soon as i am back in Jhb

i also hear Sugar Extreme, Chez (Hyde Park) and Azizi are bad too...

Vanilla...???she ayt! just allright
Meg
Meg - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2808
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-17 12:01:15

Sorry let me just correct my mistake. The best looking coloured ladies I know is sugar.. and Monica. Monica I've net in person. Hot hot hot. Sorry my girl needed to correct this f### up (blush).
Jy moet ma my ass kom pak gee oor my tikkery.
myword
myword - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 12:33:03

Climax: Legend, Vanilla: reviews speak for itself, Azizi super hot.to answer the question based on these ladies reviews. All of them 5star girls.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: sexiest black wg
Re: sexiest black wg
Basic Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 19:26:21

Cherokee looks worth the drive to Jhb

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.