Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Punter's Dilemma
Punter's Dilemma
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-02 07:57:34

I am addicted to sex, but not only that, I'm addicted to the ritual that leads up to it.

I live for those moments where the time you invest in, getting to know a person and flirting culminate in the shared expectation of sex. The mutual attraction turns electric.

I love letting that feeling linger while prodding at it and provoking it to build it up and let it grow. I love the moment it spills over and your shared daily obsession turns physical.

The result is an outlet bar none. No restraints. No time limits. Just a mess of contorted sweaty lust-filled bodies trying to suck and fuck each other into ecstacy. The orgasms are intense and the attraction keeps things going.

But, I am now a punter and have lost my proverbial mojo.

I've resisted as much as I can but, like diet pills, this world has introduced me to instant gratification. The WGs are sexy and choices are varied, there are few consequences and not much for post-coital drama which is good. Most times, WGs do everything perfectly and I've been rewarded with a few memorable orgasms for it.

But the feeling afterward is different. There's no euphoria that follows. More often then not I'm still empty wishing I could meet someone new; take her out, flirt, dance, live and enjoy each other's company and have the kind of sex that feels mutual. This is my punter's dilemma.
Executive123
Executive123 - Re: Punter's Dilemma
Re: Punter's Dilemma
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-02 08:03:12

Is that not the difference between sex and love...?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punter's Dilemma
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-02 08:25:42

It is more an attraction thing than a love thing. I think sex is more gratifying when you know the other party is in it because they want to be as well.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Punter's Dilemma
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 636
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-02 08:26:32

Dearest Robbymajor

Reading your post is exactly the questions i have been posing myself as to the levels of satisfaction and gratification one is to expect in this service industry.

Could it be the fantasy of a punt is less a fantasy once " fulfilled"?
Time again and again the same, but a different face and body leads to a disconnect a desensitization?
The tarnishing in our belief of emotional fulfillment?
Trust in the honesty of what is taking place?

Oh to have the courage to let go and as u said enjoy the ritual of lovers.

Is it possible to be lovers without the emotional investment required and dabble in that which most humans somehow wish for yet dont know how to attain may not have a place in this environment?

Or could it be possible that one may....just may.....come across that lover who will bring back the spark in your ritual of the heart....

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-02 10:03:00

@Robbymajor if I had the right words I would have said the same thing...in this case I could not say it any better. I understand and this is the blessing and curse of punting I suppose!

@Bridgitte you always capture the essence of what we punters are trying to convey and your responses give us hope. You are a special lady, stay as wonderful as you are, mwah!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-02 21:15:27

@Bridgitte always so profound. I wish I had the answer to solve this dilemma but I'll just enjoy the companionship of sexy women such as yourself instead.

@Honeysuck3r glad to know it's not just me who deals with these thoughts.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Punter's Dilemma
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 738
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-02 21:20:27

Ponder this:
Women give sex for love,
Men give love for sex.
The common denominator is NOT love...
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Punter's Dilemma
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-02 21:22:35

On 2016-03-02 21:20:27 Chmoks said:
Ponder this:
Women give sex for love,
Men give love for sex.
The common denominator is NOT love...

Funny but true lmao

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.