Navigation
aj3807
aj3807 - Why do i punt?
Why do i punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-12 13:51:26

I was off for a few days this week, and ready to do a few punts. But as I looked at various profiles on various websites I couldn't get horny or did not feel to be with any of the ladies on any of the websites. I just didn't feel like it. I was cross, angry beduiweld all at once, cos I had the chance and the money so why not?

Anyway I left it, lounged around for a few days and back at work, the minute I walked in, that craving came. I had 3 punts in 2 days at work.

The only logical explanation I had, its because of stress that I get horny. OMW. NOOOOOO...

What to do? What to do?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do i punt?
Re: Why do i punt?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-12 15:56:48

Funny that, my Mrs was away for a full week and I only got around to one punt, albeit an awesome one.

Not that my interest is waning, I just punt when the need arises whereas it used to be about when the opportunity arises. Maybe I am just getting old.
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Why do i punt?
Re: Why do i punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-12 23:00:52

I am- getting old is better than the alternative...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.