Navigation
Mike40
Mike40 - Difference between soccer players and rugby players
Difference between soccer players and rugby players
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 593
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 19:35:41

The difference is that when soccer players get a bump or soft kick, they often lie on the ground giving an Oscar performance, but rugby players only lie on the ground when they're in some real heavy pain.

As one person said - I'm surprised at how many tattoos soccer players have, considering how some of them have such low pain thresholds when you see them on the field.
Sugar Xtreme Xxx
Sugar Xtreme Xxx - Re: Difference between soccer players and rugby players
Re: Difference between soccer players and rugby players
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2588
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 19:45:38
Edited: 2018-07-12 19:47:48

Funny post lol
My personal experience I would have say Rugby players tend to hold you longer then soccer player.
Soccer player has skills how to move his body and dick to stimulate you nicely.
Rugby players can pick you up hold you so much longer plus enter you the same time. Soccer players need to put you on your back so that they in control and on top and score.
Soccer players are also a good size tend to come very quickly, vs rugby dude bigger but takes a little longer to come.
Just my experience!!!
John
John - Re: Difference between soccer players and rugby players
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 863
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-12 22:04:12

The only difference between soccer and rugby players is that soccer players earn about 100 times more than rugby players. I suppose that is pretty fair though as you need skill to play soccer
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Difference between soccer players and rugby players
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 847
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 06:47:15

On 2018-07-12 22:04:12 John said:
The only difference between soccer and rugby players is that soccer players earn about 100 times more than rugby players. I suppose that is pretty fair though as you need skill to play soccer

You must refering to acting skills here. Having acting skill is not going to help in rugby. For rugby you need "ball sense".

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.