Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: how it can be done
Re: how it can be done
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-14 14:39:57

On 2019-09-14 12:39:50 BOOBS53 said:
I have met Ashleigh .. she is a real darling and caring person !!!

I concur. She is a real sweetheart!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 08:11:03

Hey ashleigh...

In my professional opinion, You are one of the hottest ladies on ESA, period. I'm sure many punters will concur.

You don't need to justify your self to anyone. Just be yourself and stay as sweet and lovely as your are.

No one is bullying you or victimizing you, or running you out of town.. You cannot feel like you being assaulted, everytime your name is used in context with a negative comment. Take it with a pinch of salt... Responding to punters comments that you deem negative or disparaging, and trying to bash them with your words, to teach them a lesson, is a complete waste of time...

In fact, even entertaining these idiots, has the potential to validate their claims against you...

The other thing you must understand, is that punters have every right to speak out and voice their opinions, comments and reviews... No matter how damning it may be. Without us, this industry, does not exist.

If you scour this forum, you will find numerous posts of wgs who insult and bash punters for speaking out, even in the most innocuous terms... Constructive critism, yes... But insulting and berating punters, for no justifiable reason, definitely not.

There are a few wgs on this site, who are really nasty, in the physical, figurative and literal sense... These upleasant wgs have a tendency to use this forum to offload their garbage, dirty laundry and issues... All in an effort to make themselves stand out.. And then they want to know why some punters treat them so badly...? Please don't join this Peanut Gallery.

Silence, doesn't mean you're weak... And ignoring them, is not going to reduce your support base, or tell others that you agree with the negative feedback ...

This industry has an abundance of bad punters.. There's no doubt... Everyday we hear the horror stories. These creeps are abusive and disrespectful to women, and are of the opinion, they own a wg, when they pay.. Their existence, not just on this site, but on this earth, is unfortunate.

So be cool, calm and collected...

Have a great Sunday..

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: how it can be done
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1065
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 08:34:38

On 2019-09-14 12:39:50 BOOBS53 said:
I have met Ashleigh .. she is a real darling and caring person !!!

Agree totaly withyou.
One thing we must understand is that the ladies get weard request even if it stated on their profile they dint do that. Some of the ladies working from their pvt homes and their safety come first.
Ashleigh and me had also a missanderstanding over message, but when I met her in person, she is one off the sweatest persons. We sort our miss understanding out and I defently cant wait for booking her.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-15 11:17:23

Pretty ladies are adictive. Adicts get agressive.
Dont worry about it, just make time for us and we will be meak as lambs

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.