Russian Bridgitte - ...to the one that cancelled
...to the one that cancelled
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-29 07:34:09

U.

Yes YOU!

This morning I am officially as horny as that red little devil in the comics called "hot stuff".

U know I am talking about u...the Gentleman that thinks I have forgotten him.

The Gentleman that, due to unforseen circumstances had to postpone our meet yesterday and be my first this morn.

I am going to DEVOUR u COMPLETE in my RB way.

Oh yes...I have taken note that u think u may explode toooo quickly.

And thus...even more randy I feel for, to play and tease and nibble and lick and stroke and rub and spoil myself watching ur pleasure

Feeling it

Hearing u....that look in ur eyes...

Ur need to take control

Yet

I won't allow u....not in the beginning anyways...

I fucking cannot wait!!!

Now

I think I shall have to base a story on true events after this mornings ....like all my stories that send my pen into overdrive!!!

A quickness in my step and a very devilish imagination brewing.

Me!
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: ...to the one that cancelled
Re: ...to the one that cancelled
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 961
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-29 07:48:00

Cant wait to ready the story.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...to the one that cancelled
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4383
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-29 08:27:56
Edited: 2022-10-29 08:30:59

Dearest BurningMan...

I have a feeling it shall be an epic tale to pen.

He is that sort...epic in his lusty hunger.

I just wonder if he is aware to what levels my naughty devilishness is climbing.

I know his likes but, I think i shall torture him a little and abstain from giving him tooooo much of what he likes in the beginning and have him begging me to stroke that cock in a way I call part of my cock worship thing....

By the way...u do know i feel neglected by u delicious BurningMan. :((((
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-30 20:51:36

...a true tale told (smile)...

He kept on wanting to grab his cock.

Trembling at the knees...a hissing intake of breath as,she gently slapped his hand away ...." mine for now. "...loving the torture and that hunger in his eyes.

"Fuck... take me now."

She always wondered what that really meant knowing many would hit the ceiling if she "took them" the way she thought they should be taken.

Such a dangerous statement at the height of no logic when the blood flow was all in the dick.

But. In this case, she knew exactly what that entailed and proceeded to take him.

It was in the spread of his legs as he lay on his back on her plinth. In the taste of his inner thigh as,she dropped her head to inhale and taste the man he was, while his balls rubbed up against her cheek, all the while her one hand proceeding to hold his thick shaft quite firmly while she moved her hand up ....and....down, sucking that softness of his inner thigh and proceeding to kiss up his inner leg.

At no point letting go of his cock. And, as she reached the inside of his knee she picked herself up on her knees and allowed him a glimpse of the whole of her....all he cared was to search for those luscious womanly lips he had briefly spotted on her snippet that she had sent him the day bfr.

He was trembling... his eyes deep pools of dark hunger....dangerous hunger.

A big man, and....a big dick.

She smiled at him and said...

"I told u there would be no rush to swallow u....all of u."

He wondered what that meant.

Swallow him???

He got to find out....

Dominated.

Surrendered.

Willing....she ploughed him with her body ...tits, stomach, mon pubis, ass and more...just like the massage girl she was.

Or...

Was she more?

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-30 20:58:03

Post script To all readers

....endings are always left to ur interpretation...that is what makes my stories based on truth, fun!...what the reality may be of THAT story is on a "need to know basis"...

Come by and find out ur and my story and our ending. Each unique because u are u and I am me and when we together...our adventure shall be mapped unique to us.

Looking fwd to our own personal adventure

X.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.