Navigation
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Liza's Point of View
Re: Liza's Point of View
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-12 07:25:52

Well done Liza. Quite a few Cpt WG's can learn from you.
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Liza's Point of View
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 449
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-12 08:24:42

On 2020-09-10 23:21:49 Liza said:
Now.... This is going to get me some enemies with my fellow queens,BUT FUCK that also! I just had enough and need to say it like it is.

To ALL THE PUNTERS,
I DONT HAVE a "Cum once" policy! I hear many clients complaining bout girls that have that. I DON'T.

I don't sell an orgasm, I sell Time. So if you know your body, who the hell am I to say you can only orgasm once?

Even if we try for the second time, and it didn't happen, then cool.... All in good fun. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Respect for the ladies that have that rule or condition. I just DON'T have that.

IM A OLD SCHOOL LADY!
I entertain for time paid!

Liza
Xoxo

BUTFUCK that also ;)

life is so much better if you have a dirty mind
Alison Diamond
Alison Diamond - Re: Liza's Point of View
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-12 09:55:43

On 2020-09-10 23:21:49 Liza said:
Now.... This is going to get me some enemies with my fellow queens,but fuck that also! I just had enough and need to say it like it is.

To ALL THE PUNTERS,
I DONT HAVE a "Cum once" policy! I hear many clients complaining bout girls that have that. I DON'T.

I don't sell an orgasm, I sell Time. So if you know your body, who the hell am I to say you can only orgasm once?

Even if we try for the second time, and it didn't happen, then cool.... All in good fun. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Respect for the ladies that have that rule or condition. I just DON'T have that.

IM A OLD SCHOOL LADY!
I entertain for time paid!

Liza
Xoxo

A smile plays on my lips. I always thought that's how it's done. Unrushed sensual spoiling and having fun. Half hour is half hour and hour is an hour. I agree with you Liza, we here to spoil and pamper and have fun while doing it.
Alison Diamond
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 93
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-12 10:00:15

I prefer hour bookings or longer as I love to explore and really have fun. I enjoy finding what someone enjoys and enjoying the journey with them, be it ladies, gents or couples. Life should be fun and enjoyable and I try my utmost best to do just that.
No rat-race by me. I get upset when people ask for rounds. It's not about that it's about the enjoyment of the journey for me.
Alison Diamond
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 94
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-12 10:02:36

On 2020-09-12 07:25:52 Jynx24 said:
Well done Liza. Quite a few Cpt WG's can learn from you.

Ai Jynx this Capetonian is currently in JHB. Maybe soon I will be returning to Cape town to spoil Capetonians again.
SMLover
SMLover - Re: Liza's Point of View
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-12 14:52:44
Edited: 2020-09-12 14:53:31

When I phone and a girl tells me that she has a one cum policy then I always tell them that will be great because it takes me 3 hours to cum. They then very quickly tell you that max time is 1 hour. They must make up their mind- they are either selling time or 1 cum. They cannot have the best of both worlds. The solution is easy though - do like I do and refuse to see 1 cum girls - these girls will very quickly change their billing rules
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Point of View
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-12 19:42:00

On 2020-09-12 14:52:44 SMLover said:
When I phone and a girl tells me that she has a one cu8m policy then I always tell them that will be great because it takes me 3 hours to cum. They then very quickly tell you that max time is 1 hour. They must make up their mind- they are either selling time or 1 cum. They cannot have the best of both worlds. The solution is easy though - do like I do and refuse to see 1 cum girls - these girls will very quickly change their billing rules

Oh I lovee the way you said that! Love it!!

I agree, They must make up their minds... Lol..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza's Point of View
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-09-13 05:37:24

Liza you are one fine lady. Smoking hot and a brain. Your partner is a lucky man.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.