Navigation
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Added extras that must fall
Re: Added extras that must fall
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-02 18:36:23

I understand. That is why hardly visit any MG with no reviews. But it is nice to gamble a bit. That nice surprice package.

After a awile you will get to know the ladies. You will spot start to spot the bad the SP even if they chance profile. Gold membership will safe you allot of heartache..
Tina
Tina - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 18:41:43

Gents, why does it see like nowadays we are fighting? Why the bad vibe? There are lots of girls who offer OWO including I. Yes also not that much of a clock watcher because this is my apartment but this is not the case for everyone. I feel it is wrong to try and coerce those who don't offer it because they are not comfortable with it to suit your needs as an individual. There are lots of guys also who don't want OWO so why not just leave them be. Lets respect their business models.

Times are hard but lets try to be positive. Lets not drag each other down. And Im very sure if you ask nicely you will get :). But lets respect each other guys and be positive. Like attracts like.

Just Had a strip pole installed in my bedroom...new extra...spicing things up with a lil pole dancing . Watch out for the video on this forum this coming week... Stay positive! My 2 cents
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Added extras that must fall
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-02 18:44:27

Well done Tina. Think out of the box...
Tina
Tina - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 19:09:41

than you:):)
Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge
Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 20:29:52

OWO is standard for me as well, but I do think that trying to make OWO compulsory is not fair.
We each have to choose what we are willing to give of ourselves and I think any lady pushed into OWO will be less than happy and you will be able to tell

Im new to this but I agree with Liza everything is included unless you have a very specific kink you want to explore (anal bdsm,water sports etc) those to me qualify as being extra.

I try my best to make sure that I have an hour between bookings to cover any time that a booking runs over and enough time to shower and change linen without being flustered.

It doesn't always work though, just remember that alot of ladies genuinely are trying to give you their absolute best while you are there, but if bookings run over it puts pressure on us and cuts into the small amount of time we may need to eat or just relax.
Maybe if you guys can try see it a bit from our side you wont feel like we are "clock watching"

xxx
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 20:48:18

On 2021-04-02 16:20:10 Prima Fucky said:
I really do think OWO should be included in WG's standard fee and not be charged as an Added extra. Punter can decide/choose to have it covered but fee be not reduced. 95% (unofficial stat)of punter prefer it uncovered anyways...
What else must fall, fellow punters?

I dont take OWO as an extra either. Its included in both a "normal" session as well as the Blow & Go's....
Liza
Liza - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1844
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 20:52:56

On 2021-04-02 18:11:26 BurningMan said:
I rather visit a SP that doesnt watch the clock. I have been very lucky in the past, and have to ask the lady if the time is up. If i am over my allowed time i always offer to pay extra.

Well that's very nice of you. There's only a handful that does that. Some clients overstay sometimes 30min after treatment is done. That's so selfish.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 20:59:58

On 2021-04-02 18:17:50 sexychad said:
Hi please let me explain what I meant by 'clock watcher' it is those girls that after the 1st round (cum ) even if it is 5 - 10 min into a session and you paid for a 60min session... suddenly ask you to leave and refuse for a second round or to give you a massage... this is fine if they upfront and say you paying to cum once but they quote per hour... I find that not on

I agree on this also...i am not a clock watcher...yes i charge per hour but so far i had no need to remind any of the gents who visited me of the time. I would also allow a few minutes extra if needed..and i actually had one or two of my visitors ask me if i would allow them to cum more than once in the time they book...my answer stays the same: he may cum as many times as he can in the timeframe he booked for...i dont mind because i love it when a man cums
Liza
Liza - Re: Added extras that must fall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1845
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 21:00:27

On 2021-04-02 18:17:50 sexychad said:
Hi please let me explain what I meant by 'clock watcher' it is those girls that after the 1st round (cum ) even if it is 5 - 10 min into a session and you paid for a 60min session... suddenly ask you to leave and refuse for a second round or to give you a massage... this is fine if they upfront and say you paying to cum once but they quote per hour... I find that not on

Thank you so much for mentioning this. Yes Sir, I'm with you 200%. A lady that does that blatantly steals from you. Un f*cking acceptable. Most of the time that ladies fell into the "Fly by Night SP's. Everyday she needs to get new clients as a previous client will become a once off client. Not return business. You pay for the hour. You know your body, so go for another round. Now, if I was a client that provider will NOT see me again.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.