Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Whoop whoop.....
Re: Whoop whoop.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 18:58:10

So my first trauma counseling session went quite well. Dealt with a few underlying issues. Firstly,I accept that Must not feel guilty about been the only one who was done no physical harm, secondly,my reaction was something to be proud of. Fight, flight or freeze. I froze and complyed,,,If i had chosen to fight or flight,I could of been harmed or possibly died.
My reaction was the right reaction.
I was proven to be strong. I'll be doing a minimum of 6 SESSIONS. If i can't come right after those SESSIONS I'll be going for more intense counseling,ie
PTSD at a phycolgist. Thanks for all the support..
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Whoop whoop.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 19:20:49

On 2021-04-11 18:58:10 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
So my first trauma counseling session went quite well. Dealt with a few underlying issues. Firstly,I accept that Must not feel guilty about been the only one who was done no physical harm, secondly,my reaction was something to be proud of. Fight, flight or freeze. I froze and complyed,,,If i had chosen to fight or flight,I could of been harmed or possibly died.
I was proven to be strong. I'll be doing a minimum of 6 SESSIONS. If i can't come right after those SESSIONS I'll be going for more intense counseling,ie

I am so glad to hear this, its amazing how that start changes how you think and feel, you must finish them as each session gets you back and you will be a stronger person at the end.

Jake XXX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 20:47:50

On 2021-04-11 19:20:49 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-11 18:58:10 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: So my first trauma counseling session went quite well. Dealt with a few underlying issues. Firstly,I accept that Must not feel guilty about been the only one who was done no physical harm, secondly,my reaction was something to be proud of. Fight, flight or freeze. I froze and complyed,,,If i had chosen to fight or flight,I could of been harmed or possibly died.

I am so glad to hear this, its amazing how that start changes how you think and feel, you must finish them as each session gets you back and you will be a stronger person at the end.

Jake XXX

Thank you special soul... Getting stronger by the day, and strangely enough,I haven't had an anxiety attack for 3 day's now... Maybe the meds or just a very strong will to overcome...
Jakeburns78
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 21:28:45

On 2021-04-11 20:47:50 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-04-11 19:20:49 Jakeburns78 said: On 2021-04-11 18:58:10 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: So my first trauma counseling session went quite well. Dealt with a few underlying issues. Firstly,I accept that Must not feel guilty about been the only one who was done no physical harm, secondly,my reaction was something to be proud of. Fight, flight or freeze. I froze and complyed,,,If i had chosen to fight or flight,I could of been harmed or possibly died.

Jake XXX

Thank you special soul... Getting stronger by the day, and strangely enough,I haven't had an anxiety attack for 3 day's now... Maybe the meds or just a very strong will to overcome...

To do what you do takes a very strong will and character and I think that will help you, I am so looking forward to making a booking (hopefully early May) and actually getting to meet and talk to you, I think I am going to enjoy your company
Jake XXX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 23:35:29

On 2021-04-11 20:47:50 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-04-11 19:20:49 Jakeburns78 said: On 2021-04-11 18:58:10 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: So my first trauma counseling session went quite well. Dealt with a few underlying issues. Firstly,I accept that Must not feel guilty about been the only one who was done no physical harm, secondly,my reaction was something to be proud of. Fight, flight or freeze. I froze and complyed,,,If i had chosen to fight or flight,I could of been harmed or possibly died.

Jake XXX

Hi Jake. Will be awesome to get together for a good chat. I'm not all about business,I love meeting and making new friends too. Thank you for your support it's appreciated alot. Coffee date to have a chat and take it from there. I'll glady meet you for a drink or coffee, business aside..... Thank you for been here for me. People like you are gems.....
Jakeburns78
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 05:39:00

I look forward to it, will call you closer to the time to set up my booling

Stay strong
Jake XXX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 07:19:47

On 2021-04-12 05:39:00 Jakeburns78 said:
I look forward to it, will call you closer to the time to set up my booling

Stay strong
Jake XXX

Xoxo..............
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 12:19:27

Once again thank you everyone for the amazing support....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.