Navigation
Shakira
Shakira - Question for the MG / WG travelers
Question for the MG / WG travelers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:47:17

Hello sweeties, when you ladies travel especially for those ladies that do sensual massages. Do ladies rent a massage bed somewhere? I dont find it comfortable doing a sensual body to body massage on a normal bed.

To the gents, would you mind if a massage is done on a normal bed? It is a bit awkward to do body to body massage on a normal bed. Or wot do you guys suggest?
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:58:23

I for one prefer a massage table, however, if the lady is particularly skilled then a bed works just fine. It is more difficult for the SP though, I'd imagine.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:02:15

I also prefer a massage bed for a sensual massage.

Regarding the massage bed yeah it seems like you might need to rent one. But not sure from where. Alternatively you could make an arrangement with a MG Venue where you work from there using their facilities. That avoids you having to worry about these type of issues.

Kind regards,
Graham
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:12:32

I bought a travel massage bed. I take it everywhere. Although I have a steel one in storage I prefer the collapsible one.

It is super lightweight only weighs about 13 kg I have no problem massaging even bigger gents and I ain't no feather weight either so it is great that it supports up to 300kg.

It looks like a big flat suitcase when folded up. When flying it obviously has to be checked in on flights but never had issues having to pay extra when taking a bus.

Probably the best investment I made as a SP.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:52:39

Hi miss red I also have one but i will definitely not be able to carry it around on my own. Best for me is to probably rent one

Thanks gents, I prefer not being in a venue. I prefer privacy and working on my own.

If anyone knows where I could rent a massage bed in JHB please let me know. Thanks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:54:10

If I'm paying for a proper message, I expect proper equipment and consumables unless it's something else you're selling.
marccanham
marccanham - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 12:50:52

Im scared of falling off the massage bed
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8375
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 12:54:52

On 2021-05-19 12:50:52 marccanham said:
Im scared of falling off the massage bed

Sorted....

www.takealot.com/10m-ratchet-strap-5-ton-load-50mm-wide-lashing-tie-down/PLID54489149
Carmen-lex
Carmen-lex - Re: Question for the MG / WG travelers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 12:56:17

Before purchasing a travel plinth the first thing I would suggest before paying for it is trying to carry it around,
I have one that I can carry around and set up no fuss and then a separate very heavy sturdy one for inhouse clients.
And won't travel to a client that would prefer to use a bed cause that's a bit suspicious lol....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.