Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Liza- Just saying...
Re: Liza- Just saying...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 510
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:17:22

Lol Oraljim
As much as I like whiskey and therefore gladly take the Bells, I have no clue what a "humanoid-type-personage" is. Please enlighten me?
Grace
Grace - Re: Liza- Just saying...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 883
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:57:24

On 2021-07-01 12:08:12 Liza said:

The first thing for us as human beings is to respect each other's opinion EVEN if we don't agree.

I totally agree with this... Respect to Liza!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza- Just saying...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-01 17:58:18

As always, lovely Liza is such a positive inspiration to us all.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Liza- Just saying...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1966
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 19:37:29

On 2021-07-01 15:17:22 Cunilinkiss said:
Lol Oraljim
As much as I like whiskey and therefore gladly take the Bells, I have no clue what a "humanoid-type-personage" is. Please enlighten me?

LOL well we're not allowed to use or assume people's gender any more so instead of "man" in the original "give that man a bells", I used "humanoid type personage" :) My little ommage(sp?) to woke culture :-D
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Liza- Just saying...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 20:06:12

On 2021-07-01 12:08:12 Liza said:
We have our own believes in Religion..

We have our own believes in Sport...

We have our own believes in politics..

Now also we have our own believes in this Pandemic...

The first thing for us as human beings is to respect each other's opinion EVEN if we don't agree.

Families will be torn apart by what they believe, as the parents believe in the vaccine but the kids doesn't. Visa Versa. It's like a volcano waiting to explode.

All I actually want to say to whomever is reading this:

I'm also scared. I also have thousands of questions. What to do?, what to do?, But one thing I'm 100% sure of are that I am still breathing. As long as I am this blessed,I need to look after my parents and children. Unfortunately I can't reach out to more people as I need to look after myself right now. We didn't ask for this turmoil of events, but we can't go and sit in a corner and feel sorry for ourselves. You can only be helped if you want to help yourself.

My Clients,
I respect all of you and your decisions. No need to convince me or to explain. If you need to cancel our appointment, please do. We put it on ice till you are more comfortable. I am realistic so I know hard times are still awaits us around the corner, BUT we will be strong as strong are our only option.

For the guys that still want to visit, put your safety rules on the table, I will follow suit.

I will not judge you for your decisions NOT to punt, please don't judge me as I don't have another option as to work.

Keep safe ALL OF YOU.

LOVE
LIZA.

You ma'am are different class !
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza- Just saying...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2489
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-01 20:15:14

On 2021-07-01 20:06:12 Johnny English said:
On 2021-07-01 12:08:12 Liza said: We have our own believes in Religion..

We have our own believes in Sport...

We have our own believes in politics..

Now also we have our own believes in this Pandemic...

Families will be torn apart by what they believe, as the parents believe in the vaccine but the kids doesn't. Visa Versa. It's like a volcano waiting to explode.

All I actually want to say to whomever is reading this:

I'm also scared. I also have thousands of questions. What to do?, what to do?, But one thing I'm 100% sure of are that I am still breathing. As long as I am this blessed,I need to look after my parents and children. Unfortunately I can't reach out to more people as I need to look after myself right now. We didn't ask for this turmoil of events, but we can't go and sit in a corner and feel sorry for ourselves. You can only be helped if you want to help yourself.

My Clients,
I respect all of you and your decisions. No need to convince me or to explain. If you need to cancel our appointment, please do. We put it on ice till you are more comfortable. I am realistic so I know hard times are still awaits us around the corner, BUT we will be strong as strong are our only option.

For the guys that still want to visit, put your safety rules on the table, I will follow suit.

I will not judge you for your decisions NOT to punt, please don't judge me as I don't have another option as to work.

Keep safe ALL OF YOU.

LOVE
LIZA.

You ma'am are different class !

Thank you Mr Johnny English. I appreciate it.

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Liza- Just saying...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 521
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 20:19:02

On 2021-07-01 19:37:29 oraljim said:
On 2021-07-01 15:17:22 Cunilinkiss said: Lol Oraljim
LOL well we're not allowed to use or assume people's gender any more so instead of "man" in the original "give that man a bells", I used "humanoid type personage" :) My little ommage(sp?) to woke culture :-D

Thanks, now I know ;)
Although you would have been spot on with "man" ;))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza- Just saying...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-02 09:39:38

Hmm....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.