Navigation
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - ASMR
ASMR
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-20 20:21:45

Hi peeps..any ladies into ASMR? or would offer it during an engagement?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: ASMR
Re: ASMR
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-20 20:49:39

Do u mean the Videos,( I have a few) the sound recordings ( i have a few) or actual active participation in tiggering a response through sounds and touches and visual stimuli, I can do that, lol.

Most ladies are pretty good at triggering ASMR with clients without actually knowing that is what they doing;) Especially ladies that are great Nuru and Tantric massueses ;)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-20 20:50:31

Do u mean the Videos,( I have a few) the sound recordings ( i have a few) or actual active participation in tiggering a response through sounds and touches and visual stimuli, I can do that, lol.

Most ladies are pretty good at triggering ASMR with clients without actually knowing that is what they doing;) Especially ladies that are great Nuru and Tantric massueses ;)

Kim Foxx @ Red Lotus
Kim Foxx @ Red Lotus - Re: ASMR
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-20 22:28:13
Edited: 2021-07-20 22:29:07

On 2021-07-20 20:21:45 Virgowolf5 said:
Hi peeps..any ladies into ASMR? or would offer it during an engagement?

I don't offer but I love people chewing pickles and whispering in my ear. Best asmr for me
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: ASMR
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 08:52:47

Thank you ladies.I'm a fan of ear chewing and licking.that drives me insane and just excites me to another level.

Also gum chewing, I love it.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4396
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 09:23:37

On 2021-07-21 08:52:47 Virgowolf5 said:
Thank you ladies.I'm a fan of ear chewing and licking.that drives me insane and just excites me to another level.

Also gum chewing, I love it.

Lol different strokes for different folks proven again....!)

If there is one thing in the world that absolutely drives me mad.. and not mad in a good way..it is people chewing gum.

I can't stand the sound and it is a hundred times worse if they chew open mouth and blow and pop bubbles.

I have to really bite my own tongue to stop me from telling them to close their mouths when chewing.

I think my worst ever gum chewing experience was on a flight from JHB to cpt.. a guy sat in seat behind me, chewing noisily and popping bubbles the whole time. By time that plane landed I was itching to punch him in the face.

Ear nibbling and soft licking that has a totally opposite response lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.