Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: MG venues in Joburg
Re: MG venues in Joburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 719
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-03 16:40:57

On 2021-09-03 15:16:06 KICKASS said:
On 2021-09-03 15:01:02 Le Belle said: On 2021-09-03 13:52:10 landy said: On 2021-09-03 13:33:55 Le Belle said:

You are such a sweetheart! We all try our best. Read your comment and everyone was beaming in the girl's room :)

XoXo

I think I need to visit the girls room :)

We have too much fun. I kid you not, there have been dance offs (including twerking), drinking games, lingerie fashion shows (to get opinions for shoots), sharing sexy stories and just generally always a good laugh. Often when gents come in, you can hear the laughter. Always such a vibe!

XoXo
Do u have a bar area to sit and drink orange juice.

Unfortunately not. We focus mainly on privacy, so gents don't bump into each other and we dont have a facility for the gents to mingle while also keeping the rest private. I hear some venues do have bar areas to relax with the ladies so hopefully they will comment on this thread.

XoXo
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: MG venues in Joburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 20:05:50

On 2021-09-02 17:56:07 Sensual Spa said:
On 2021-09-01 08:51:20 IOverflow said: Hello fam

I noticed that MG venues in joburg are strictly massage and nothing else.
Just out of interest has anyone managed to swing one of these ladies minds during a session?
Let's say Elements massage? Anyone managed to get kissing or gfe from those venues?

Did you know that there is over 100 viruses, bacteria and STI/D's you can get from exchanging bodily fluids?

Why would you expect a decent working lady to risk kissing?

There are so many ways of living out Sensual fantasy while letting a sexy woman rub her hot oiled body all over yours...

Keep it clean, respectful and have fun boys

O the horror!
You can get viruses and bacterial infections from touching too by the way. Surely you cannot be as dreadful as you sound in this post Sensual Spa ??
Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: MG venues in Joburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-05 21:41:43

It's all bout chemistry that leads to being more intimate with a MG...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.