Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-03 14:10:46
Edited: 2017-03-03 14:26:04

<b>Name:</b> Alana

<b>City:</b> Richards Bay

<b>Area:</b> Richards Bay

<b>Last Visit:</b> February 2017

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=32649" target="_blank">View Alana's Full Profile</a>]

Well well well, this lady is beautiful, friendly and sexy above all she knows what she's doing.

It earlier February when I called this lady to book my appointment, the moment she answered the call I felt I was in for a good punt. Her telephone manners were just as sexy as the pics, she gave me directions, which were simple. She was in Toti, I rated privacy 3 bcz I had to go through some guys who were sitting in a dining next to the gate, where they saw me coming and opened the gate for me and asked which room I'm going to...

But soon as I saw my Shania, I couldn't be bothered by the guys at the gate. She was soo beautiful I couldn't believe what my eyes saw, yes she was pretty on the photos, but in person she was even hotter...

The smile and warm hug she welcomed me with made me feel like I was in heaven with an angel. After greetings we went to a shower together, then came out, she gave me a nice long OWO, we took turns as she allowed me to muff her as well, we took turns, and 69ed to the point that we enjoyed more oral than the do...

I really enjoyed her company, she's soo beautiful, clean, freindly and sexy. I couldn't remove my eyes on her pretty face and sexy eyes, and our lips were locked together every time were not on oral. I couldn't contain myself, but fall inlove with this beauty. She then closed the session with a massage, and then shower again to was off the oil .

That was my best experience ever since I started punting,to the point that it was my first time I muffed a WG, and last up to so far.

Overall it was my best punt, and I'll definitely visit this lady anytime she's in Durban. I highly recommend her, and for the Greek lovers she does offer it as an extra, as for me I'm not a fan.

I love my Shania, I'll see you again and again and again ...

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Alana
Alana - Re: Review - Alana - Richards Bay Richards Bay
Re: Review - Alana - Richards Bay Richards Bay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-28 12:09:59

Wow this guy thanks to you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.