Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1321
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:39:24

A shit load of money ... I think I rather stop punting now !!!
lts001
lts001 - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:46:14

Congrats - le roux.

Welcome to the 10 year club!!!

I would rather not think about the amount that was send on punting,but its a couple of 100 grand.

Scary shit!!!!!!
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 457
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:54:11

Even more scary if we think how it could have grown if we made the deposit somewhere else!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.