Navigation
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 23:01:18

Everyone is allowed their preferences and hunkyguy it is possible to walk away from a sure thing if you do not find what is being offered appealing or for a number of reasons

Some people actually do have a thing called self-control
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 May 2002
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 23:13:30

LOL. I also won't do a white WG.
It's not a race thing, it's just my preference.

Maybe I will do a white girl if she keeps quiet about it and doesn't tell anybody about me seeing her.

PS. My post is just ffs in response to other random posts about preference.

I love all pussy.

hunkyguy
hunkyguy - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Jan 2016
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 23:19:21
Edited: 2016-12-27 23:20:25

@johndoe, yes I agree some people do have self control..... they work in religious institutions, clergy etc

Definitely not the punters on ESA
jackd14u
jackd14u - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-28 09:25:24

No such hang ups with me .... I can do any lady that projects a " come fuck me" attitude - What I can't do is ladies that project a "I'll do you a favor" attitude ...
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: I don't do white WG..!
Re: I don't do white WG..!
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 976
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-28 10:37:28

Hi Guys

We get that this is a joke, and we allowed it to run it's course. Since racism is such a sensitive topic, if we don't lock down these threads it eventually turns into some fight.

Thank you for the joke, but we're moving on to other topics now.

Regards

The ESA Team
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.