Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-12-24 06:09:33

thenextdoorguy- I would like to thank you for revealing the identity of the WG in Montana who withdrew her offer to do the gang bang. Very kind of you.
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 2920
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-24 07:40:59

Morning pussy lovers... we will be holding a gb soon after new year... please inbox email or whatsapp me.

Kisses
Chass
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 2931
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-27 11:47:36

I received all the inbox msges and WhatsApp msges. . I'll fed details time and place.

I want it bad real bad cocktail all over... yup I'll have a fluf who will become a cum slut...

I want to see hot warm cum all over her face her tits. . Oh fuck I'm going to try the following.

Dp and bj 3 cockspur at once maybe 2 in my mouth..

I want to be extremely naughty grab my hair fuck my puss my assignment my mouth my face.. no limits only safety..

Drinks and snacks will be served it will be a few hour session be prepared

Kisses
Chass
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 2932
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-27 11:50:42

I'd like to take photos cock in pussy, cock in ass cock in mouth..

Cum on face, cum on tits..

My face will be shown on deep throat pics .... guys not shy of showing their cocks please let me know.. no face of any punter . I want to use sexual naughty cock and pussy photos for my website...

Kisses
Chass
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-27 12:01:54

Pick me!!!
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 1854
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 12:29:56

On 2016-12-21 14:51:59 Bullit said:
@ESA SUPPORT

Dear Sir

The girl who offered her services for the event was contacted in advance of me starting the thread. If anybody has lost credibility here it is her.
Only after I confirmed that she is 100% sure that she is willing to participate in the gang bang did place it on the forum.
As for who I am, does it have anything to do with me being on this forum?
Rubbish Post: don't think so, many guy have replied saying that they are interested. Please read the entire post before making blanket statements.

Regards

Bullit



Dear Bullit

Surely you jest. We have no evidence to prove that the lady in question even exists.

I reiterate that your post is rubbish.

The ladies and punters on this web site do not entertain skulduggery.

Good day to you Sir.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

Annie
Annie - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-27 14:03:16

Can i join chass please prety please
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-12-28 08:15:48

Hey Annie, I thought you were only a MG?
Mafia King
Mafia King - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-28 08:44:33

Hi Chass can you please inbox me some details thank you
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Gang Bang
Re: Gang Bang
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 2934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-28 10:13:14

Mafia King I'll gladly let u know hUn.

I'm also planning to start a new thread as I would like everyone who is joining to post on the forum.

I'll have a group chat on WhatsApp again...

My thread will tell u naughty slut lovers what's allowed what not... u guys who are joining will have the opportunity to live you wildest fantasy ...

Safety is my no1 rule everything else is my game fucking is my name.

Ps: bead my sexy Annie is more than a mg girl

Kisses
Chass

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.