Navigation
69OnMyMind
69OnMyMind - Re: Review - Amy - Jay - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Amy - Jay - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 18:25:50

Good for you, Hab01. Your review convinced me to visit her.
As for my review, it was based on my experience, which actually wasn't a terrible experience. The conversation was good. She has a awesome personality which I really enjoyed. The sex was rushed, though, probably because she had another appointment lined up after me.
My review was based on my experience, not yours and I stand by it.
I didn't, however, intend to repeat it, but wasn't able to delete or edit from my phone.
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-22 16:14:17

Name: Amy Jay @ Massage Inc.

City: Johannesburg

Area: Greenstone

Full Profile: [View Amy Jay @ Massage Inc.'s Full Profile]

Hi. I met Amy on a recent trip to Cape Town. She was on a list of working girls given to me by a traveling companion. (I didn't know about this incredible site at the time.)

She was welcoming and accommodating on the phone, and more so in person. There were certain things that she didn't do and she made these clear when I got to her place.

The venue was awesome. A security complex with, out of site, safe parking in a good area. She shared a flat with a fried who wasn't there, I assumed, so we would not be disturbed. Unfortunately, her friend's boyfriend came around looking for his lady. Amy didn't let him in without checking with me first.

I had a quick shower before we joining her in her bedroom. She set the mood with candles and dimmed the lights.

I wasn't sure weather to book 1 hour or 2 and she didn't mind keeping that option open. I've never been with a working girl before her and we spent a lot of time chatting. I wasn't nervous. I just wanted to know and like the person that I was going to sleep with. Well, the more I got to know, the more I liked her. By the end of the first hour, I decided that I wouldn't have sex with her. Not because she didn't turn me on, but because I wanted this incredible woman to want me as well. And that wouldn't happen in an hour. I wanted her to enjoy our time together. I let her know this and we hung out for an extra hour. In this time, I removed her dress and admired her body. It is what you'd expect of the girl next door. She's had kids and it shows. But this doesn't detract from her beauty. If anything, it makes her more human and the experience more real.

She put on a government standard, strawberry flavoured condom and took my cock into her mouth. I hate those condoms, and carried something much thinner and stronger. I didn't suggest changing to it because I'm certain it tasted much worse than the strawberry flavoured variety...and, like I said, I wanted her to enjoy our time together.(That's the effect she had on me)

Her silken tongue sent shivers up my spine. I may not have been able to kiss her lips, but the rest of my body enjoyed what that incredible mouth could do.

She didn't need to take things any further. She knew I was satisfied with just oral, yet she asked me to enter her.
I wasn't sure that she wanted to, but by this time the other head was doing most of the thinking and I happily obliged - something I wish I hadn't done. There wasn't much time left and she'd let me know at the start of our evening that she'd have to be done by 10pm. At her request, I made myself cum quite quickly. There's nothing wrong with quickies, but I would have preferred a more sensual, approach, with time taken to enjoy every delicious part of her body. I guess there's always next time.

I showered and left, wondering when I'd be back in the Cape.
I found myself thinking about her often and eventually searched for her name and, lo and behold, here she is.

Amy is an amazing woman. She's exactly the kind of person that I like around me. Real, no bullshit, slightly dark, extremely sweet on the surface, bittersweet beneath an very Sexy. More so than she honestly believes. For me, her sex appeal comes from her character. She looks great, but she's so much more than her looks.

I look forward to seeing her again one day.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: Review - Amy - Jay - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-22 19:07:55

Ok, so I'm new here. Venue and privacy should both be rated 4. Not sure how I did that. Pardon the error.
Amy Jay @ Massage Inc.
Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Re: Review - Amy - Jay - Greenstone Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-23 16:42:57

Easy1..hey you..thank you so much wow what beautiful words.i absolutely hope to see you now that you found me..thank you...xxxxx
Mikefred84
Mikefred84 - Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 22:27:04

Met Amy for my first experience and she made it a pleasant one, I had a great time as she made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tallpaul68
Tallpaul68 - Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-05 12:37:07

I had the good fortune of spending time with this beautiful goddess, and her equally beautiful goddess friend Victoria recently and I all I can say is that she is awesome, a lot of fun to just hang around with and a fantastic massage act made me think I was in heaven. I won't go into details, but what followed were wonderful pleasures. I cannot recommend this lovely lady enough and thoroughly look forward to my next visit!!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tallpaul68
Tallpaul68 - Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-14 19:58:00

Area: Linksfield

Roughly a week ago I had the chance to spend time with this lovely goddess again, to say I had a good time with her as always would be an understatement! She's alot of fun, a beautiful massage, a fantastic time thereafter and I left both satisfied and wonderfully refreshed, will definately return soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

MasudD7
MasudD7 - Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-14 21:43:04

Amazing really enjoyed the personal touch. Was greeted with a smile and the session went from good to amazing throughout the hour.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

castledoom76
castledoom76 - Re: Review - Amy Jay @ Massage Inc. - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-15 23:06:09

An amazing time with a totally out of this world amazing LADY

Treat her like the lady she is and not a toy and you will have an out of this world expierence

Just amazing!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Stormpie @ Massage Inc
Stormpie @ Massage Inc - Re: Review - Amy - Jay - Greenstone Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-16 04:41:44

She truly are a little gem love this girl 2 bits.... always cheerful and bubbly and has soooooo much love for everyone around her... awesome reviews you go girl

Mwah lots of love
Storm pie:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.