Russian Bridgitte - countdown.
countdown.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-14 20:27:16

Progress.
Hard at work.
Paperwork in the throes of completion. One step closer to the space so clearly defined in my minds eye.
My new workspace identified and confirmed .

Picture a place light.

A befitting environment to run away to and allow ones fantasy to become a reality.
A place where the self...the sensual erotic self dares live without inhibition or boundary.
Where a gasp, a moan, an expression, a deep lust to be satisfied is a norm.
Where being nakedly exposed is a freedom expressed and enjoyed without inhibition.
Where sweaty steamy hot sessions of deep silence shared in intimate moments of two minds and bodies drowning
.....allow the eventual release of self in the most satiating of ways.

A sanctuary for erotic sensual passionate desires expressed, received and lived.

A writers safe haven. A writers inspiration.
A Massage Girls dream....her space to dabble, play and satisfy uninhibited, playfully yet professionally.

The formation has begun....the countdown too.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: countdown.
Re: countdown.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-08-14 21:18:39

Well Ms RB - it seems you have well and truly got the bit between your teeth and are making good progress towards your objective.
To have your own domain over which to reign, in which to be yourself and exercise your artistry of the sensual massage will be a new adventure to be savoured, by all.

And oh! a haven to write of anything and everything as you wish - a writer's veritable paradise.

May it all come to pass as "defined in your mind's eye".

With best wishes.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: countdown.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 991
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-14 22:58:20

My dear Octopussy

I am looking forward to creating some more memorable moments in your new "workspace". I imagine that we'll be doing a lot more playing, than working.

xxx
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: countdown.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2317
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-15 09:03:36

I can feel your vision all the way here ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.