Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - A New Thing ?
A New Thing ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-12 22:36:54

I do spend some time reading through the reviews, because that is in essence why we are here. To gather information enabling us to make a rational choice in spending our hard-earned coin on some hedonistic pleasures of the flesh.

And I have a curse that goes with that. I remember things. Not all I read, my brain is too small. But anomalies specifically, or patterns.

One recurring pattern that is now becoming almost gospel is :

TREAT HER WITH RESPECT.

Why ever put that on a review ? It is expected to be respectful, in fact it is ordained by ESA. If you respect her, which is really a personal and very subjective "thing" inside your own mind, not to be confused with basic manners, which I am going to assume for the moment all of us have, does the fact that you (in your mind) respect her, going to ensure that you will get better service ?

Am I making sense or am I barking up a respectful tree ? Whether I respect the lady or not, will not make one iota difference in the way that I am treated. If I don't for argument's sake pay her, now that will certainly make a difference. But I have good manners.

These posts are flying in, and I am wondering if the punter has told the girl his username, and is working for a few brownie points ? Does he want more from the relationship ? Is he naive ? Is he stoopid ? What ? Writing that will definitely not let me book that particular lady, it just put additional strain on an already inapproriate situation. Me, the hypocrite again.

Respect is a very subjective term, and to use that flagrantly, I am not so sure.

But what the hell, this is a punting site after all.

Cheers
roshta
roshta - Re: A New Thing ?
Re: A New Thing ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-12 23:07:57

Maybe by RESPECT they mean that you have to pray before you slay the pussy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A New Thing ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-13 09:55:52

Simple Definition of respect
: a feeling of admiring someone or something that is good, valuable, important, etc.
: a feeling or understanding that someone or something is important, serious, etc., and should be treated in an appropriate way
: a particular way of thinking about or looking at something
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: A New Thing ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1552
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 10:04:37

I think basic manners and respect are two related but different things at the same time
Respect for one and others comes through in every aspect of dealing with people. Sadly both manners and respect are sorely lacking in today's society. Just listen to people talk to waiters and waitresses or check out staff and all sorts of other jobs society deems to be "lower" in stature and you will see how disrespectful people can be

In this industry ladies have certain limits and I think this is a key aspect to respecting them comes in. So it's more than manners
Laydene
Laydene - Re: A New Thing ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-13 10:49:45

Respect is earned.....
Lady Ray
Lady Ray - Re: A New Thing ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-13 11:51:14

On 2016-08-13 10:04:37 iamfunluva said:
I think basic manners and respect are two related but different things at the same time
Respect for one and others comes through in every aspect of dealing with people. Sadly both manners and respect are sorely lacking in today's society. Just listen to people talk to waiters and waitresses or check out staff and all sorts of other jobs society deems to be "lower" in stature and you will see how disrespectful people can be

In this industry ladies have certain limits and I think this is a key aspect to respecting them comes in. So it's more than manners

"LIKE"
kameshang
kameshang - Re: A New Thing ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 909
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-13 21:47:34

True miss ray what u say but one can fantasise and hope without forcing issues on wgs.still looking as fabulous and sexy as ever with brains,manners. Can't wait for your next set of pics or video clip or live chat.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.