Navigation
myword
myword - Unexpected experience
Unexpected experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-12 14:11:20

Last night had a booking with a WG that has advert on another site. Booking was for a hour from 21h00. From the moment I walked threw the door till leaving it was awesome. After hour was over while preparing to leave the WG asked do I have time. Told me she really enjoyed our time and want me to stay longer. Ended up staying Three hours. Only paying for One hour. She was ok with me only paying for a hour. If I had any more money on me would have gladly paid more.In a way I felt guility for staying Two hours over time. So the question is do WG sometimes tell us punters they can sty longer Two Hours with out paying and upon my next visit should I give a good few Rands tips with out feeling that I want to make up for the first visit extra hours.
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Unexpected experience
Re: Unexpected experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-12 15:03:29

I once booked an hour with Lalita and ended up staying just over 2 hours and she only changed for one hour.
I insisted on paying more and she declined. We compromised on 1.5 hours.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unexpected experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-12 15:41:15

It happens. I usually will sneek some extra cash in what I give her
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Unexpected experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2054
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-14 16:47:43

On 2016-08-12 14:11:20 myword said:
Last night had a booking with a WG ... extra hours.

Yeah, that happens - but I fail to see what the problem is?
It is awesome when it happens, and a better compliment than that one cannot get!
It is said ad nauseum here, WGs are also human - enjoy her, you two clearly click well!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.